Part 2

Here is the next part.

Next morning :

Arnav is sleeping in his room on his bed. He is laying on his stomach and hugging a pillow and a small smile is playing on his lips. But he sleep broke listen hustle and bustle which is happening downstairs. He open his eyes and sit on the bed. He remember how he challenge Khushi and kiss on her lips. A cute smile appear on his lips.

Arnav with his signature smirk : Well it's really interesting to see how Ms. Khushi Kumari Gupta complete this challenge. Saying this he move towards washroom to get ready.

Gupta House :

So much noise is coming from Gupta House as payal haldi is going on. Khushi apply haldi on payal nose and run from there. Payal run behind her and try to catch her. But in that process khushi's suit Dori get open but they don't realise this. Buaji told Khushi that they forgot to take Akash sherwani yesterday. So , she order Khushi to take sherwani to RAIZADA MANSION right now. Khushi make faces as she can't play haldi Holi with her jiji. But she take sherwani and headed towards RAIZADA MANSION.

RAIZADA MANSION :

Arnav come downstairs, Anjali who turn towards stairs about to faint but Shayam hold her on right time. Shayam in worried tone.

Shyam : What happen Rani Shaiba ?

Anjali point her trembling finger towards stairs. Everyone look towards stairs and get shocked and there eyes become more wide.

Arnav come and stand in front of them.

Arnav : Good morning everyone.

But noone say anything and just keep looking to him without blinking there eyes. Arnav get confused and raise his eyebrow.

Arnav : What happen guys ?

Shayam come out from his shock and say.

Shayam : Saale shabh are u alright ?

Arnav with confused face : Yeah. Why ?

Anjali in lost tone : Because u are wearing kurta and pajama.

Arnav who listen this just roll his eyes.

Arnav : Di stop overreacting. Well I think that it's our family function so I should wear something traditional.

Nani : Good thinking chotte. I like this change in u.

Anjali : Are not you going office ? She ask to clear her confusion.

Arnav : No. I will here till Akash marriage.

Everyone gets happy listening this. But Anjali look towards him with doubt. Well they all start Akash haldi. Anjali apply little haldi on Arnav cheeks. Arnav don't say anything just roll his eyes seeing childly behavior of his di. Anjali ask arnav to give the Pooja thing to mandir. Arnav agree and take them and move towards door. At the same time Khushi appear in front of him. Arnav stop on his track seeing khushi. Khushi also get shocked seeing Arnav but quickly compose herself and her eyes fall on his cheeks where haldi is applied. She start laughing seeing this. Arnav roll his eyes and glare her. Khushi become quite but again she start giggling. Arnav glare her again but nothing works. He hold her dupatta and wipe his haldi with her dupatta, khushi get shocked seeing this. She try to free her dupatta but Arnaz don't leave it until he wipe haldi from his cheeks. Khushi get shocked and make 3 perfect O's.

Arnav: See u stop laughing. And leave her dupatta.

Khushi look at the haldi on the dupatta and glare at Arnav. NK who is recording Akash haldi came there and see khushi.

NK: Hey khushiji. How are u? And that is this dhulan ki bhen ki chunni par haldli aur udhar dhula ke bhai ke gaal par bhi haldi?

Khushi see towards Arnav and find him glaring at NK, Khushi smile naughtily and say.

Khushi: Naane ji I am good and can u plzz help me to remove this haldi, otherwise my dupatta with get spoiled with haldi stain.

NK ( gets happy ) : Sure khushiji. Please come.

NK start moving forward and khushi follow him. She turn towards the room and find Arnav smirk naughtily at her. She quickly composed herself and follow NK. Anjali get suprised seeing Khushi.

Anjali: Khushiji aap?

Khushi: Vo anjaliji we forgot to give jijaji's sherwani. So, I came to give that only and forward the parcel.

Anjali: Ohhh thank you but as u come than apply haldi also on akash.

Khushi: Sure and get excited.

She apply haldi on Akash and than remember that she has to remove haldi stain from her dupatta.

Khushi: Actually Anjaliji I have to wash my dupatta as there is some haldi on it.

Anjali: Ohh. U can use chotte's washroom.

Khushi: Nahiii.... I.. I mean I can use nani's ya Mami's washroom.

Anjali: Aree don't worry chotte is not at home and he take time to return back. So relax and go and wash your dupatta.

Khushi nod and move towards Arnav's room with hesitation.

Khushi to herself: Hey DM plzz help me. She enter the room and left the room door open. She move towards washroom quickly and start washing her dupatta. She come out from washroom in 10 minutes and get confused seeing the darkness in room.

Khushi to herself: I clearly remember that when I enter in the washroom there is no such darkness in the room than how suddenly this happen.

"I close the curtains so that u don't get embarrass when u complete the CHALLENGE"

Without turning she recognized the owner of voice, she glup hard and call her best friend but it looks like her best friend is not coming for her help.

*Well I seriously don't know that u will complete LIPPP KISSS CHALLENGE in my room* saying this Arnav come and stand close to her in a back hugging position and from behind he circle her waist and pull her as a result her back hit with his chest. She start breathing heavily Arnav bend and wishper in her ear

"When will u complete the challenge". But as usual Arnav's first wife AMAN call him. Taking it as an opportunity she remove his arm and run from there. But Arnav hold her wrist with left hand and hold his phone with left hand.

Arnav: Aman right now I'm busy with some Important stuff. I will call u later.

He cut the call all the way looking at khushi. He pull khushi towards him and she bang on his chest. She start breathing heavily as Arnav bending towards her. She close her eyes tightly staying in his arms. She open her eyes with jerk when she feel that Arnav is tie the knot of her kurta dori.

Arnav wishper in her ears: I don't like if someone EYE ON MY LOVE'S ONCE.

And look at khushi face. Khushi is trying to read his eyes where their us no naughtiness. Arnav move back and free khushi from his arm ring. Khushi quickly compose herself and left Arnav room quickly.

Anjali saw her coming and smile naughtily.

Anjali: Aree what happen khushiji? Why are u running? And find Arnav is also coming after her.

Khushi: Nothing Anjaliji. I think I should go now buaji must be waiting for me.

Anjali: Chote are u going somewhere?

Arnav: Haan di and look at look with the corner of his eyes. Why di? Do u have some work?

Anjali: Haan actually khushiji is going, so I was thinking that u should drop her at GH.

Before khushi refuse Arnav wear his glasses and move towards gate and said.

Arnav: I am waiting outside khushi, come fast.

Continue.....