Undying love (Julia Montes & Daniel Padilla)

She's crying again.. How many times did I saw her crying? I can't even remember. She was sitting on their balcony and crying. I want to go near to her but I know it will be better if she will had a time for herself alone. I hear a loud voice calling her name.

'' Julia!'' I heard the voice said.

I saw her quickly stood up and clean her face with her bare hands. Confused, she come to the obnoxious looking woman standing at the door . I heard her asked her step mother why, but she didn't answer and she just slap Julia's face.

She's crying again...

The woman grabbed her hair and pull it with her going inside their house. I want to help Julia. I know she's being hurt so much but how can i? I can't do anything but just to watch how the woman hitted Julia many times. I can't take it anymore. I hurriedly walk through the road going back to my house.

''Sorry Julia.'' The word I left before leaving their house.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I saw Julia left her house, we're classmates. I really like her way back since we left our old house in Pampanga. I run towards her and greet her

Happily. I wish I can make her feel well just to my simple Hello. She smile sweetly to me and greeted me too. Oh! How I loved her smile. I think im really falling with this pretty and kind girl. We walk together to our way to school. I saw her face being change from bright to a dark one. Not literally dark, but a sad one.

''Are you Okay?'' I asked even that I know the reason why her faced changed.

Here we go again. After being hitted by her step mother at her home, now she's being bully here in our school. I hold her hand and guide her walk to her chair. She smile and thanked me. I do also go to my place and we started to wait for our teacher.

While our teacher busy writing her new lessoned teach to us. My classmate mark, throw a pice of paper in Julia's head. I flinched my hand. I stop myself to hit him very hard in his face because for what he did. I just lowered my head and start to sleep.

By the day past, our classmate bullied Julia over and over again and I didn't do anything to protect her. Im too weak and really sorry to Julia because of that. Julia go home early and not escorted me to go with her. I feel sad. How can people hurt her? She's too perfect. They are demons.

I passed Julia's house before returning home . I just want to checked if she's okay. I saw her step mom on the door of their house so I hurriedly walk to her and asked if Julia is in their house. She said she is. I heard a voice shouting. Its Julia and im sure about it.

''Its Julia, whats happening to her?'' I asked Julia's step mom.

''Its non of your business my dear, go home now! Now!'' She shouted and I quickly leave.

There something bad happened and im really worried about Julia. I hope she's fine. Im crying while walking through the road going to my house. Something bothering me.

**

I wake up early today, I will told Julia about my feelings. I know its kinda weird but I want to escape this town with her. I want her to live happy and free with me. So I decided to asked her to come with me and never go back here and in this terrible happening.

I walk excited and nerviously going to Julia's House, when I saw many peole in their house. I walk forward to see what happen when a police and ambulance passed by. My heart beats fast.

''Whats happening?'' I asked, but no one answer me. So I walk inside their house and I see her step mother crying outside Julia's room. I walk more to see what's the police and some people doing inside when I saw Julia. She is hanging on the ceiling. I rub my both eyes and look again. And unfortunately I still see her hanging on. Her eyes are wide open. I saw couple of people get her down. Authomatically my tears felt down. Why?

I run as fast as I can. I don't care where my feet brought me but I want to be alone. I want to cry and cry and cry. Why she do that? Why? How can I tell her my plans? How about me? How about us? I out of my mind sit on the swing. What I will do now? How can I granted my plans if she's gone? How?! I cry and cry and don't care if people see me. Im so broken. I just can't handle it. Julia.... Why?..

*After 2 years*

Im standing in front of her grave. I bought her a flowers. Her favorite one. Its my first time to visit her after 2 years. I don't know but this is the only time I feel the strength to visit her. I really miss her so much, her face, her laugh, everything. I pray she is in a good place right now and ofcourse I wish she's happy. I put down the flowers and leave the place after I say goodbye to her. Im Daniel, Her bestfriend, her admirer and im the one who will love her forever.

*END*

~~~~~~~~

Hope you like this one shot story of Julia Montes & Daniel Padilla. Dedicated to Danixstarr, my sister. She's the one who created this story.

Thanks for reading! Lovelots.

Comment & Vote guys! :D