Part 3 - Is this.. Love?..

Hello! it's me, Del again hehe. well I almost forgot to upload this today (5/9), I guess it'll probably be up tmrw (6/9) or later tonight but anyways, enjoy Part 3 of The Bad Boy and the Good Boy meets!
------------------------------------------------------------

Manaow: So does that mean you both will be together 😏?

Team immediately frozed at what Manaow said, he's confused about his feelings with Win too, he doesn't know if he likes Win and with that he only said..

Team: I.. I dont know honestly.
Pharm: What do you mean you dont know? Do you have the butterfly in stomach feelings when you first met him?
Team: When I first met Hia.. Well I bumped into him when I was rushing to the registration venue to register my details for the university, so I didnt have much feelings about it.
Del: Welll how about earlier? Like when you guys met officially and introduced yourselves?
Team: I was nervous because I didn't know that he is the Vice-President of the Swimming Club, the Club that I registered for.
Del: Hmm.. Do you feel that your heart was beating faster than normal or is it just beating normally?

Team became silent as what Del said was true. His heart was beating faster than normal.. He decides to tell his friends about it.

Team: Err.. Yeaa my heart was beating faster than normal.. I don't know why I felt that way, especially towards guy. I've never felt this way towards any guys before.. Hiaa is the first one..
Pharm, Del, Manaow: mehhh~ Love At First Sight~~ 😏

------------------------------------------------------------
End of Part 3
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this short part >< Part 4 will be out next saturday! Stay tuned everyone! RAK NA🤟🏻❤️