Chapter 10

I ran out the window jumping into the car and speeding back to the bar. I pulled in but this time I was armed. I got out and started shooting through the window where one of the men were standing. One of them fell with a bullet to the head. I ran in and jumped ontop of the counter firing shots all around the areas where the men were standing. Carson pushed me over and grabbed my gun. "AY WHAT WAS THAT FOR" I yelled. "OH YEAH THANKS FOR KINDA SAVING MY LIFE! YOU CAME JUST IN TIME! Y'KNOW KINDA LIKE A DISTRACTION" Carson yelled laughing. I felt something grab me by my foot and drag me across the table. "AY WATCH IT" I took my other shoe off and threw it at the mans head. "SEE CARSON SOMETIMES SHOES LIKE MINE WILL COME IN HANDY-" The man rubbed his head and pointed a gun at mine "WHAT! THAT ISNT FAIR I THREW A SHOE AT YOU NOW YOUR GONNA SHOT ME?" I looked back at carson as the man was still staring at me confused. Carson shot the man before he could move to grab me again. "Goodjob distraction girl..I think I'm gonna call you that from now on" carson said laughing. "Haha- WATCH OUT" I saw a man coming up behind carson and pulling out a gun. I ran and grabbed the mans gun then backing up beside carson. "Oh well well well what do we have here? Some dynamic duo?" The man said laughing. "Listen man just get out of here and we will do the same" I said. The man stared at us. "You good?..you just gonna stare or are you gonna leave like I asked" I said confused.