4

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

                                                                             (1) ENDING

(1) ENDING
...
"Hm?"
Jirou took a deep breath before telling her.
"I-...You know Denki from our class right? Well..him and I are dating...We're planning on telling everyone tomorrow but I wanted to tell you first so..."
(Y/N) just stared at Jirou,she felt her heart starting to shatter but she still managed to put a smile on her face.
"That's great Kyoka-chan,I'm..happy for you."
They soon decided to leave since they had school tomorrow,they said their goodbyes and Jirou went on her way to go home,when Jirou was completely out of her sight,she started to run with tears in her eyes.
"DAMMIT."
DAMMIT
DAMMIT
DAMMIT
DAMMIT!!
I should've told her sooner,Jirou I love you goddammit! Why him?
Why
Why
Why?
When she was finally inside her house she ran into her bedroom and immediately jumped on her bed,she cried all night,knowing that she didn't have a chance anymore.
At school Jirou and Denki finally announced their relationship,everyone was happy for them and (Y/N) put a smile on her face,nobody noticed how shattered she was in the inside.
These past few months (Y/N) finally had it,she couldn't get rid of her feelings towards Jirou,even ever since the announcement they started hanging out less and less which causes (Y/N) to go in depression.
One day,(Y/N) decided to take a walk outside,she had that love letter she wrote months ago for Jirou,it was dark outside,everything was quiet,you could only hear the wind blowing,she was about to cross the road but while she was in the middle of the road,there was a car coming full speed towards (Y/N),she didn't move,instead she just looked at the car,knowing that the pain would go away,she thought that Jirou would be better without her,she closed her eyes and put on a smile.
"sayonara."
-
It's been 1 year,
Jirou went to visit (Y/N) grave,she had flowers in her hands,she sat infront of her grave.
"Hey (Y/N),it's been over a year ever since you passed,isnt it? That day when you got hit by that car,you didn't move didn't you? Why? Why didn't you move?..It's all because of me,isnt it? That letter you had in your hands,that was for me isnt it? Damn...you really put your hand into that letter,didn't you.."
She then broke down in tears,knowing that you weren't coming back.
"IM SORRY! YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE LISTENING RIGHT NOW (Y/N)? IM SORRY! SORRY SORRY SORRY!
I SHOULD'VE KNOWN YOU LIKED ME! IM SUCH AN IDIOT!"

"I promise,we'll see each other again,let's see each other again,in our other life."
_____
𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶.

                                                                         (2) ENDING

(2) ENDING
...
"Hm?"
Jirou took a deep breath,before speaking once again.
"I-...I think I have fallen for you,(Y/N)."
(Y/N) just looked at Jirou,proceeding what Jirou just said before realize that Jirou,the girl she had a crush on for weeks,finally confessed to her.
"K-Kyoka...I..I've fallen for you too."
Jirou then looked at (Y/N),she was blushing which (Y/N) soon took notice and blushed too,(Y/N) reached for Jirou's hand and Jirou looked at her,confused.
"Kyōka Jirou,please be my girlfriend!" (Y/N) blurted out,
Jirou made a smile and accepted,their lips soon touched and they felt like they we're in heaven,finally,they soon broke the kiss and they decided to stay outside a little more,watching the stars,(Y/N) but her arms around Jirou and Jirou rested her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder.
"I finally got my arms around you,Kyoka-chan."
"Yes you finally did."
-
It's been a year ever since they we're dating,yes they did tell everyone about their relationship and Bakugou soon accepted their relationship and didn't bully (Y/N) anymore,they went on plenty of dates and (Y/N) surprised Jirou with a lot of gifts,they soon decided to move in together and adopted a cat,they were one very happy couple and they were known as soulmates.
They promised that they'll stay together forever,even if they turn into ghost,they promised to be together again in their next life,they will always stay together.

"I love you,(Y/N)."
"I love you too,Kyoka."