Five

Five

I needed out. I needed to get out of that house. Amber was acting immature and rude. She sat next to Louis on the couch, unamused as I told a story about Cole. The boys all laughed but she wasn't even paying attention. Rage itched under my skin as I was tempted to rip off all the jewerly Louis bought her. All these dimonds and gold that should not be resting on her skin. Through all of this, Louis does not realize any of it. His eyes are blocked by the clouds of his heart. He loves her, but he shouldn't. This fake woman who only wants his money. 

"How are your classes? Any struggles?" I twisted my ring around my finger as my mind drifted to my grades. Most are in the high eighties, but my history is in the low seventies. History has never been my strong suit. The information can never stick to my brain. Thankfully, this is my last one I have to take. "Just history is hard. The rest are good." Amber snickered and kept her attention on her Michael Khor's watch. My jaw clenched as I managed to keep my mouth shut. My patience with her is running on its lowest of low. "Did you go to college Amber? Or did you just stick with riding on people's coattails and using all the money?" A slight smirk filled my lips as I tilted my head slightly to the left. 

Louis' eyes shot at me, his eyebrows scrunched together with lips lightly parted. I glanced her over, looking at the jewerly she wears, and stopped at her neck. Around it laid the gold necklace Louis got me for my birthday. He actually gave it to her. "You're joking, right? You gave her the god damn necklace I wouldn't take for my birthday." His blues flickered toward her necklace then back at me. "Yeah, she liked it so I gave it to her. You didn't want it." I stood up from my seat on the couch, my blood boiling.

First, he ditches me multiple times for her; one of the times being my birthday. Second, he lets her get away with my stuggles of school. He knows about my dylexia and usually gets angry at people when they snicker about it. And then lastly, gives away my gift to his little spoiled brat.

"I can't take this anymore Lou. She's a fucking gold digger! All she wants is your money! Ever notice that she never wants to meet your family? Or that she only wants to go on exspensive trips or get insanely pricey items. All she wants is your-" My lungs were tight, begging for air as the words flew from my lips. None of it reached my brain, skipping right to my mouth. Louis stopped me by standing and then letting out his own words. "Don't you dare insult her! I love her and do anything for people I love! Don't act jealous just because I don't bring you anywhere. You're acting like a spoiled little brat. We raised you better than to yell at adults!" He stepped closer with each sentence until he was yelling in my face.

All I smelt was lingering smell of dinner on his breath. No matter how many breaths I took my lungs could not grasp the air. He continued. "Don't go insulting the woman I love just because I'm not paying as much attention on you. Are you even listening to me for fucks sake?" My eyes were on the ground as my head felt light. I needed  to get out. The room was silent as everyone stared. I backed away. Liam stood up along with Niall to pull Louis back.

I turned towards where the door was. My bags were already sitting there for when I would leave in the morning. "Belle." Harry called for me as I opened the door and grabbed my things. I heard the light voices of the boys and Louis discussing all of it. Most of Louis' words with curses. "I'm leaving. I don't know where but I- I can't stay." My voice was cracking and the familiar ball in my throat was back. Another attack was coming. I haven't had one in a while; yes, I'll cry every so often but not a panic attack. "Okay, c'mon I'll drive you." He opened the door for me and grabbed my bags.

The ride was quite, only the soft sounds of the humming engine. Tears rolled down my cheeks as we rode in the direction of the train station. Harry, out of all people, knows I run away from my problems. He knows not to try and change that about me. Countless amounts of times he has told me that running away doesn't slove anything; but then he realized that I always come back to fix it all. I just need some alone time and space from the problem. 

"There's a train leaving in fifteen minutes. You have to get to platform twelve, okay? Are you sure you want to go?" I nodded and wrapped my arms around his waist. That's the thing about Harry's hugs. He holds you with the perfect amount of grip, rests his chin on your head, and just holds you. "I'm going to miss you." He hummed as I let go. "I'll miss you too."

The train was mostly empty. The ride will only be a bit over an hour so it won't be too late. I took out my phone, deciding on who to text to pick me up. It being a saturday night Geneva and AJ were out of the question. Cole was a maybe, but if I texted him he will most likely not answer.

I called him three times, no answer. Next was Toby. I called, curling my legs up to my chest. Each ring I counted.

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

"Hello?" My head fell back onto the headrest. I watched the buildings fly by outside. "Can you come pick me up at the train station in about an hour and a half? There was a big blow up at dinner and I left. I spent the day with Liam but then Amber came over along with the other guys and it all fell apart. I got angry and burst." I babbled, feeling my eyes fill up. "Then Louis yelled at me and got in my face and I started getting panic-y. Now I'm on a train all by myself and I need someone."

I watched as the scenery changed outside. Everything was so calm out there. Completely oblivious to what goes on in everyones lives. That this outside world is so peaceful; the serenity was beautiful. "Shh, it's okay. You're not alone. I'll be here with you the entire time. Okay? I've got you Belle." And he was with me the entire time.

I'm getting back into the swing of things. I hope this Louis/Amber drama was good for @Itsemleigh :) Don't forget to comment and vote!

Love always, Isabella