eleven

(time skip 3 days before the money is due)

josh was super stressed out about this whole thing and knowing that i could be killed, stressed him out even more. another thing was no sexual action besides one hand job had happened since my first time.

i had slept over at syd and avas dorm last night and today i had to sadly go home. ava and syd also told me how they were finally going to buy an apartment which was going to be pretty funny to watch. (that may seem irrelevant rn but it will come into play later)

i got into the car and started my way back to the house. after 10 minutes i arrived and it was awfully quiet. i walked into the room to see josh packing.

"what the hell are you doing?"
"we need to go, far away"
"why? i dont understand"
"i cant risk you getting caught"
"why dont you just pay them and then they stop?"
"because liliana, the mafia is unpredictable. i cant lose you, espically not to them"

my eyes slightly widened while he continued packing. (speaking of mafia, should i make a mattia story cause i really want to :))

after about 30 minutes, he rushed me, anthony and jaden out of the house. apparently we were going to some secretive place that josh owned. jaden and anthony were in one car while we were in the other. one of josh's bodyguards were driving ours and another driving the other car.

out of nowhere josh pulled the divider down and pulled me onto his lap.

"i need you. i need you so bad" he said while his hands played with the hem of my shirt.
"were in a car josh"
"i know, thats not going to stop me" he stated while he placed his hands on my hips and pressed his thumb into them.

his thumb rubbed soft circles on my hips while he attached his lips to my neck. i resisted the urge to fight back and instead placed my hands on his shoulders and leaned my head into the crook of his neck. he crept his hands up the bottom of my shirt, softly running his fingers over my stomach. he took one out and ran his hand down my arm. he palmed the side of my breast with the hand under my shirt, mapping all my curves and contours.

he gently bit down on small spots of my neck, running his tongue over my skin. i let out a breathless moan while his hand finally went under my bra. he rolled the bud in between his pointer finger and his thumb while placing open mouthed kisses on my neck. he kissed up my neck and to my ear, whispering huskily into it.

"can i take this off?" he said seductively while nibbling on my ear and tugging at my shirt.
"mhm, p-please" i said breathlessly.

his hands slid my shirt over my head, quickly attacking my chest with kisses.

i tugged at his shirt while he quickly pulled it off, also pulling his pants and boxers off. he lifted me up and i slowly sank down on him. i got to about half way before it got to be to much.

"j-josh please. i cant, i-its to much"
"its okay princess, your alright"

he grabbed my hip and slowly sank me down to his base. i softly sank my teeth into his shoulder.

"so good princess, your so tight"
"j-josh please... g-gentle" i managed to studder out.

he nodded and softly lifted me up and back down. it still hurt pretty bad since he was so big so i dug my nails into his back.

(ye)

we were now at the secret place and as soon as i stepped out the car, i felt my legs wobble a bit. i managed to keep myself together atleast until we got to the room.

the rest of the night was peaceful and we all had a nice time, finally feeling safe.