First and last page.

I have a wife. We loved each other so much. Kissed, hugged, took long walks, watched movies together. I could not ask for more. For me it was perfect... Almost.

One night, something happened that'll forever be in my mind. Driving home from another trip, tired and only wanting to go home where that seemingly sweet couch is waiting for us to lay on it. An eight-wheeler truck seems to have lost control over its brake. It sped towards our car.

Several minutes, everything was black, blurry and does'nt seem to make any sense at all. I was first to woke up, realised the truck that sped towards us never stopped and we were knocked out of the road. I turned to look for my wife. She was still right beside me. There's only one problem; She was cold, DEAD cold. I sat beside her for half an hour, I still could not believe that my wife, the person I promised I would protect, love, care and grow old with is already gone. I cried and passed out.

Moments had passed~~

I heard a voice. Shouting. I opened my eyes, I was at my room when I was just sixteen years old.

Shit, it was just a dream. But why did I woke up with tears on my eyes? Why do I feel so sad? My dream felt so real, so true. Was it from my previous life? Who knows. But if God would give me a chance to see the girl on my dream, I'd court her. We'll continue the love we had started on our previous lives.

Well. Everything was perfect until the accident came along. :)

End. Bye guys. This is my first short story. Any words i've mispelled? wrong grammar? Please tell me. :") Thanks. This story is really from the dream I had three days ago. Can't forget it. So yeah, I decided to write it down here. :) Kshare.