Chapter Six

"No! I don't want your help!" Mine shouted, frustrated.

"Oh shush you, just eat already." Izuku replied calmly, almost in a scolding manner.

It was currently Lunch, and Izuku was currently helping Mine eat, considering her dominant arm was broken. Akame did yesterday, but she went to go help Tatsumi make food today, and had asked Izuku to take over, to the utter disbelief of the sniper.

"N-!" Izuku shoved another spoon of peas into her mouth as she opened it to argue once more, and this promptly shut her up.

She was glaring at Izuku as he matched it with a calm, if somewhat bored look, yet his tone held a serious note to it.

"Eat." He ordered.

Mine huffed, the spoon still in her mouth, before complying.

"Good." Izuku said.

Bulat, who was sitting at the table also, was holding a stoic expression, seemingly deep in thought, but on the inside, he was about to explode with laughter.

The door opened, and Lubbock had entered, wiping at his eyes, the door closed behind him as he walked further into the room, and as he looked around, and noticed Izuku spoon feeding Mine.

He wiped at his eyes harder, surely he was just imagining things?

To his surprise, no matter how hard he wiped at his eyes, the scene didn't change, and he found himself quietly taking a seat across from the two, who were sitting side by side.

"I'm gonna Kill you." Mine had mumbled under her breath between bites.

Izuku smirked slightly. "Shush child, you still have more food to eat."

Oh how Mine wishes she didn't have a broken arm, otherwise she would be strangling Izuku into next week.

After a few more bites, as well as calming Mine down enough to convince her not to kill Leone after openly laughing at the scene, and Izuku found himself exiting the room.

"You coming Lubbock?" Izuku asked, looking over his shoulder.

Lubbock paused, looking up at Izuku, a piece of chicken mere inches from his mouth, it took him a moment, but he remembered what Izuku had meant.

"Right, just give me a minute." Lubbock responded, eating faster now.

Izuku nodded, and walked out the front door of the base, gathering a bunch of logs and bringing them back to the front of the hideout.

Izuku raked a hand through his hair as he tied his hoodie around his waist.

He was wearing a simple white shirt, with blue jogging pants, and a black hoodie, he seemed to be one of the only one who dresses normally on, well, normal days.

Izuku ties the hoodie again, making it a double knot so he knows it won't fall off, and sat down, waiting for Lubbock.

After a minute, maybe two, Izuku's fellow green haired friend came running out the front, putting on some sort of claws, gloves?

An Imperial Arm, that's what Izuku was told it was, it's design is simple, out of each of the fingertips of the gloves comes an unbreakable string that Lubbock has mastered controlling over the years.

Izuku watched in slight awe as Lubbock cut each of the logs into plate like pieces using the strings, before retracting them.

The two got to work quickly, using the claws in Lubbock's Imperial Arms to turn each plate into a target, Izuku stacking them and getting rid of any excess wood.