dethroning the queen | chapter zero.

╲⠀╲⠀╲ ╲
⠀⠀╲⠀╲⠀☆ ⠀ ╲ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀☆⠀ ╲⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ★
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀★

"you think you can defeat me, krul?! you may be a mere two centuries older, but do i need to remind you that i'm the stronger of the two of us?!"

"this fight will lead nowhere, brat!"

"you don't deserve japan, krul! it should be me who rules japan!"

what happened next... well, lest karr didn't mean to do. he really didn't mean to. yet that didn't mean it wasn't satisfying to hear the choked scream the older vampire queen let out.

"you're a failure of a progenitor, brat... you let
jealousy get to you, you're scum."

...
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

a choked scream. the noise of footsteps retreating. the end of the vampire queen. more screaming. a demon has been born. the vampire queen is now a demon, and she seeks revenge. well, she's also sad.
krul tepes failed. she has never failed before. she falls to her knees and weeps, glowing pink eyes focused on the sky that her dear brother used to love so much. she wishes her brother will meet her in her next life. she doesn't register the several gasps filling the room as she destroys, and destroys the land around her. she finally falls and crashes. is this the end of krul tepes? or perhaps the beginning of a new path?
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜
note;
mika will be more caring towards krul in this fanfic than in the manga/anime. mika x krul will NOT be canon in this fanfic because krul won't end up with anyone. i have a few ideas for this fic, so updates will depend on if i'm bored or not, or if school won't get in the way of this.
❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜