Metal Fury : Chapter 24 : The Four Season Legendary Bladers

(The song in the header...let's say its the theme song for Beyblade The Girl Hagane...🤣Anyways just enjoy the song)

"Now, why don't you kitties just come along with us nice and quietly", said Yohannas.

 "I'm afraid I only follow the true will of the heavens, I have no desire to assist in the revival of the god of destruction", said Dynamis. 

"Thousands of years ago, the god of destruction predicted his own revival. So it is the revival of Nemesis actually the fate chosen by the heavens themselves", said Yohannas.

 "That is not something that can be decided by Nemesis or the great evil much less someone like you. Whether the god of destruction is allowed to be revived or not, its up to the legendary bladers of the four seasons chosen by the new star fragment and if necessary the star fragment of our mother earth if the crystal is found", said Dynamis. Everyone was shocked. 

"Come again", said Gingka. 

"The legendary bladers of the four seasons, that makes a lot of sense", said Gen. 

"What do you mean, Gen?", asked Kyoya.

 "When you say four seasons, you mean spring, autumn, winter and summer, right?", asked Madoka. 

 "What are you talking about?", said Yohannas.

 "So it seems the great evil does not know about these facts. A new light will arrive, a light that will choose new warriors to receive the power of star fragment. The stars of the four seasons will succeed to a new future", said Dynamis.

 "Pegasus represent the Autumn season, Leon represents the Spring and L-Drago, summer", said Gen. 

"What about the winter constellation?", said Madoka. 

"I think we have to find out by ourselves", said Yuki. 

"Stop talking already. I had enough of your babbling. Time's up. Looks like we have to take you with us by force", said Yohannas as he launch his bey.

Everybody else too launch their beys.

 "Go, Accalia!", said Gen as Accalia clashes one of the followers of Yohannas beys. Kyoya was having a battle with Aguma again.

 "Kyoya", said Gingka. 

"Don't look over there", said Yohannas as his bey was about to hit Pegasus but Accalia hit it.

 "I have got your back, Gingka", said Gen. 

"Thanks, sis", said Gingka. 

"Looks like you don't have any fangs just gums (his bey hit Leon) You say you want to settle the score with Gingka (his bey again hits Leon) In the end, you are nothing but talk just admit that you believe that guy's nonsense because it makes you feel like some sort of savoir", said Aguma to Kyoya. Gen was seeing this and wanted to help Kyoya. But she was busy with her battle with Bow. 

"Look here dude you don't even know the first thing about me, I never pretended to be anyone's savoir and I'm gonna defeat Gingka that's for sure. Listen closely its not a joke", said Kyoya as he smashes Kronos to the sky. 

"Focus on the legendary bladers, not on the chumps", said Bow. 

"I don't think so,buddy, Accalia!", said Gen as Accalia dashes Bow's bey and the others, but they were going for Leon to which Gen shocks. 

"Leon, Lion Gale Force Wal!", said Kyoya as it started to create a tornado and they were out of the stadium. But Kronos attacked Leon. 

"He passed Kyoya's special move", said Benkei.