First match

Ashton's POV
My dad had been training me for my first match against Paige. I had to get ready so I changed into a gray tank top and blue jean shorts. I put on black tennis shoes and went backstage.
"Hey Ash ." said Daniel Bryan. I have been friends with Daniel for a while. I was backstage a lot when I was little so I became friends with a few superstars.
"Good luck with your first match." He said.
"Hope you don't mind me using your theme song." I said.
"I don't mind because it means that my theme song is the best." He said.
"Well I can always go with Dolph's theme song." I said. I went to the ring and waited for Paige. Then Paige walked out with Team Authority. I mentally puked.
"So let's find out if you want to be with us or John." Stephen said.
"I will always be loyal to my father ." I yelled into the mic that the ref gave me.
Fine but nobody can protect from the Wyatts ." The Wyatts started towards the ring . Then the lights went off someone said "We'll protect Ashton ." they said . The lights came on and Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, and Eric Rowan were standing beside me.
"We will protect Ashton ." they said again . Then Paige, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Seth Rollins, and Big Show ran to the ring . I punched Paige in gut . Paige grabbed my arm and pulled it behind me.
"Get off her ." Dean yelled. Then Seth grabbed my ankle and twisted it. I yelled in pain. After the guys beat the Authority Dean came over.
"You ok princess?" he asked. I shook my head no.
"Hop on my back if you can." he said. I hopped on his back When we got out of the ring. Then he set me on a crate. The paramedics came over.
"You have a sprained ankle. You can't wrestle for 4 weeks." he said. I nodded and then limped to the locker room. I changed into a gray long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans, and black tennis shoes. I put on a gray beanie and walked out. "Hey princess! All the guys are going to Bdubs. You coming?" he asked. "Yeah, just let me find my dad ." I said. "OK see you there princess ." he replied. I found my dad and we left. When we got Bdubs we went and sat down. I sat on the end next to Dean. We got talking when I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked to see 6 year old boy. "May I have your autograph?" he asked.
"Yeah! So what is your name?" I asked him.
"Joseph ." he replied.
"Well I'm going to  pass this to the rest to sign ok?" I said.
"Cool thanks and can I sit on your lap will I wait?" he asked.
"Come here ." I said and pushes the paper to Dean. Joseph sat on my lap. I saw Dean smiling at me. I smiled back. After everyone signed the paper the kid ran to his dad and brought him over.
"Can my son take a picture with you guys?" his dad asked.
"Yeah ." I replied. I picked up the kid and posed. Then we left. When we were going to our hotel rooms.
"Wait princess ." Dean said.
"I really like you and will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.
"Yes ." I said . I kissed him and then went to my room.
"Night princess ." he said and left . I changed into a tank top and pj bottoms . Then I fell asleep dreaming of a strong crazy man .

Dean's POV
I went to bed dreaming of Ashton and her brown hair and eyes.