The Team

Hinata's POV

Me and Daichi made way to the gym, where i was confronted by two people fawning over a girl. One was really short, even shorter than me. The other was a lot taller and was bald (sorry Tanaka). I overheard what they were saying. Something like

"KIYOKO OUR GODDESS!"

"PLEASE MARRY ME!"

They were like over excited puppies, drooling over a big juicy steak, they can't quite reach. Suddenly Daichi caught me looking.

"Those two are Nishinoya and Tanaka. The short ones Noya and the bald ones Tanaka."

I nodded but suddenly Tanaka shouted at Daichi.

"Hey! I heard that!"

I couldn't help but laugh. So i did a small giggle and everyone looked at me. I blushed and mumbled a "sorry"

Suddenly the two puppies approached me and picked me up.

"He's so cute!"

"I know!"

I blushed and hid my face in my hands. Suddenly another boy came and scolded them. It's like he was their mother. I then realized what a good couple Daichi and that other guy would be. Mother and Father. Suddenly the boy came up to me.

"Hello, my names Suga, the vice captain of the volleyball team."

I shook his hand and smiled

"My names Hinata, it's nice to meet you!"

Suga's POV

He smiled.

"My names Hinata, it's nice to meet you!"

I literally had to shield my eyes from the light that came from him when he smiled. He was shy but, he was such a bundle of joy. Throughout the tryouts he was encouraging everyone, well almost everyone. He did try to encourage Tsukishima, another 1st year, but that didn't work out well, since he only received a salty remark. And he just squabbled with Kageyama, yet another 1st year.

Practice ended early and everyone had left except Hinata, Daichi and I. Suddenly he wore a devilish grin.

"By mom and dad!"

He screamed and ran out the door. Daichi and I wear blushing redder than a tomato, so much so, the tomato had been jealous.

He's gonna be a handful.

Hinata's POV

I made it back home, and went to my safe place. I wrote about my day in my notebook, as per usual. I listened to music and hummed. Somewhat sketching and writing in my notebook. I liked to draw and write stories or poetry, but ive always sucked at writing and drawing, but it's not like anyone else can judge except for me. I dozed off and fell asleep, laying on my mat, listening to calming music. I always listen to a certain music for the place im at. Like at school id probably listen to rock or pop, like Na Na Na by MCR or Disturbia by Rihanna, to try and rise my mood, and ignore the stupid remarks people make, and here at my safe place I listen to relaxing music, like Soldier Poet King by The Oh Hellos or Lost Boy by Ruth. B.

After my nap, it was around 6 pm, and i made way home, where me and my family had dinner. It was only me, my mom and my little sister Natsu. I then went to sleep, ready for another day.

Okay so i changed the story line a little. I know in the beginning, Noya wasn't there, but this is my story and in no way crosses paths with the actual storyline of Haikyuu. Just putting this out there.

573 words