¢нαρтєя σиє: ωну ∂ι∂ ιт нαρρєи?

It was a very unlikely day to be...well, casual. I wore black skinny jeans, a Black Veil Brides shirt, my black converse, and black makeup. "Hey, is today the day of emotional people?" Corey BrickSide asked with a very long, stupid laugh. I smack him with a massive amount of force hitting him to which, leaving too much pain for him to handle. "No, my friend and I are going to a Black Veil Brides concert," I say with anger,"Like you'd know who they are." I then roll my eyes and walk away. The lunch bell rings I put my books away and rush to the café to talk to Ami, my friend, about Black Veil Brides. I just couldn't stop thinking about it, why? It's just because, you know...? It's tonight! I text Ami,"Meet at table three so we can... chat?" She sends a wink face which, of course, means "yes." Anyway, everyone judged and labeled Ami and me. "Stupid, scene freaks!" Someone called out. "You know you shouldn't judge someone if you don't mean it, right?" I look at them like they are stupid. Ami and I meet up in line and I unbraid her hair so it'll be wavy. I then get two seats for us to sit at. Ami sat with the coolest kid in school, Alex James Parks. She then texted me,"Sorry, I have a big chance with him, bigger with Andy. Cx" I look at her and then text her,"So you're not... going?" She nods her head back-and-forth. I look at my phone case in sadness. "Why can't I have a friend who supports me in everything, Andy Phone-Case...?" My sister is younger than me by one-year, so I thought she might want to go with me, but she didn't.

After school, I gave the ticket manager back the ticket, I was fine without a return of money. "Too bad you're going to miss this, Ami.." I said to myself. I got my phone with it's charging case. I was so glad to get a front-row ticket, also a backstage ticket, too. Ami was so happy that I bought her the tickets, but she just wanted me to waste my money. I videoed from the time I seen Andy on the screen. He started with a few jokes. They made a girl actually cry, I only know because that girl was me. Andy then asks if anyone brung water, so I gave him mine. He then pulled my hand to the stage. A tear strolled down my face in fear. "Andy..." I say to him. Andy starts to fold his hands with mine, so I am like hugging him while he is singing. "Hey, young female, what song would you enjoy me singing?" Andy asks me as I look into his eyes. I look at my feet. "Any song you want to, really," I smile,"It's your concert not mine." I laugh a bit and the he holds my head. "But I want this to be your best birthday-present ever." Andy says as I blush. I smile as Ashley puts his hand on my shoulder. "Andy, you probably have already made this an amazing birthday for her, you were here for her." Ashely said as he hugged me. Andy smiled as he picked me up. "Andy, what are you doing?" I look around as I then feel our lips come in sink. "That..." Andy says as he lets me sit next to him sing In The End. I forgot that I was videoing so I got one of my best memories on camera. About six songs later, Andy smiles and throws his hand in the air with mine. "All together now, everyone. Let's sing happy birthday to..." Andy stops for me to tell my name. "Oh, it's kinda embarrassing, but it's Ella." I say with shyness. "Let's sing 'Happy Birthday' to Ella." Andy shouts while hugging me. After all that, everyone came backstage. Sadly, I was last, but that was sorta good, in a way. I forgot to stop rolling my video. Anyway, Andy gave me his autograph on my phone, my shirt, my upper-chest, my shoe, and lastly my lips(not by a pen, but by his lips.) Security thought I was forcing it upon Andy, so I was kicked out, until Andy told him. "Sorry, he is over protective now. But happy birthday, Ella." Andy said as I hugged him. "Thank you for making me so happy and thank you for being grateful to me, so kind, and giving me an amazing birthday gift!" I say as my eyes tear. He looks at my eyes as they shake. He looks to the other eye, and get an odd feeling. "Are you okay?" Andy questions as I look to him. I smile, but then smirk. "No, not really." I cry a little as Andy puts my hand around his heart area. "Everything is okay, so what is bothering you?" Andy then grabs my left wrist. I try to cover my arms. "My best friend, Ami, was coming for my birthday and for the band, but she ditched me for Alex, the supposed coolest kid in school." I say as he rolls up my sleeves. "Why do you harm your fragile body? Also, she isn't your best friend if she did that." Andy sits next to my side. "I...I do it because people just don't understand, and they bully me, but I have stopped for a few days." I say as I stand. Andy smiles and wipes away my tears and years of pain. "No need for tears. Here, call this number and it will help you." He said as he wrote down a number. "She was stupid to bail you away." Ashley said randomly like a stalker. I smile then wave. "Hey, thanks, Ashley. She was stupid to bail you guys away. I'd miss the world to see you guys," I say with a hearty smile,"It's such a privilege to see and be talking to you guys, too, so thanks!" I leave to go home. I put on my Black Veil Brides Playlist and Wretched and Divine was first so I just listen to that for a while.

After a hour long drive, I am home. I look at the phone number and call it. "Hello, who is this?" I question with quietness outside my house. "Is this Ella?" Someone asked with a voice I've heard before. "Um... Yes, how do you...." I was interrupted. "Ella, it's Andy, remember?" He asked as I smile with relief. "Oh, I thought you had given me some random person's number. Sorry." I say opening my house door and put my keys down. "It's okay, Ella. Anyway, I was wondering... do you want to come on tour with us?" Andy asked as my eyes lit up with joy. "Yes, of course!" I say with a downside,"But I will miss a few days or weeks of college days. Truthfully, only three days, because we're on break." I walk to a graveyard as I hear a car pull up next to my mom's house. Knock-Knock! Mom heard at the door. It's funny because Andy just called and that was Ami dropping off my 'Birthday Gift'. "Um, is Ella home?" Ami asks as she invites herself inside my mom's home. "Actually, I was going to ask you if she was with you, but no..." Mom said with a shaky voice. I walk over to the door as I heard Ami. "Well, she's too caught up in Black Veil Brides, I guess. Here's her shitty gift!" She yelled and broke what was inside. She opened the door to me having tears stream down upon my cheeks. "Ella, what's wrong?" Ami asks with shock. "I guess I am not enough for you. I was walking through the graveyard and I just got back when you said that," I say then whisper,"I guess I just need to die." I run to my room. Ami grabs the "gift." It was a picture of her and me when we first became friends, the case it was in had a huge crack through the middle. I put on my big T-shirt and my short-shorts, turn off my lights, and then grab my laptop. "Ami... why do you hate me so much...?" I question as she hears me type something. "I thought we were best friends..." I say with lowering my voice. I call Andy, but he doesn't pick up. I shrug my shoulders and turn on my music. I hear my ring tone, so I grab my phone and turn off my phone... Ami is calling me. I just let it sit there as I cry on my phone, I slide my "answer" button at the last second. "Hello, Ami, what is your need?" I question as I open my window. I sit on my windowsill. "I just want to apologize to you, sorry. I got a date with Alex, but I want you to come." I smile and laugh. "Hehe, I thinks that is funny... While you and him were doing whatever you guys did, I was sitting with Andy & Ashley being so happy! Anyway, I will ask if Andy will come with me so it'll be a double-date. Also, I forgive you, sorry to hang up on you, but bye." I say and end the call.

To Be Continued...