Chapter Three Part Two: Lies.

"Andy, I really am sorry about what I have done... I will do anything for you to forgive me, anything. I'll even... die for you." I say in tears and sadness,"I love you, Andy." Andy looked at me and held my hand and dropped it then. "If you loved me you would've kept it right and not lie.." Andy says as he leaves."We're through." I blinked slowly keeping the image of Andy in my head and cry. I scream at myself. "Andy, I love you." I turn myself going to Andy,"I don't care if I die, I love you with my life and that's what matters. Of course a couple fights and forgives, I mean, I forgiven you when you stabbed me with a fork... and I forgive you when you started kissing Ami and you actually cared about her when we were dating and didn't ever even love me.." Andy then stopped and hugged me. My tears piled and then spilled out onto the floor. "Evelyn, maybe if you actually weren't so soft someone would actually love you, like your fake mothers." Andy said as if I couldn't hear. I broke down crying and almost passed out. "Andy, you do know I can hear and I have feelings, right or has it been that long?" I question as he grabs my throat slapping me. He strangled me until I passed out. "Bitch." He said as security took him outside to leave. Ashley then walked in bringing flowers for someone. He then spotted a doctor. "Um, hello, I am Ashley Purdy, and here are some flowers for a friend, she goes by Ella and Eve but her name is Evelyn, please give these to her, thank you." Ashley said and then left waving to certain people. I then fall over in pain. "Ash, wait!" I tell as Ashley runs to me. "Yes, Eve, what is it?" Ashley questioned as out heads touched. I cried and turned as my skin ripped. "Andy..." I said as my tears fell,"He won't forgive me." Ashley rubbed his thumb down my face; then helped me up. "It's okay, if he won't love you, I can." Ash said as he kissed me. Our lips lock and the door opens; Andy walks in angrily. "What the fuck is going on here," Andy questioned in anger,"I was going to forgive you, and now you kiss my bass player? Fuck you too!" I stumble to get to Andy. I get up slowly. "Andy, wait!" I yell,"Ashley was trying to comfort me, so he kissed me. Please, believe me. I love you. I miss you and the way you kiss me with your own way of doing so. Andy, please believe me, I love you, and I promise I won't break another promise." Andy smiled and hugged me. "I love you," Andy said as he kissed me,"But it's complicated, and I don't want it to mess up our relationship." I cried into my hands and fall over afterwords. "Andy, I love you; nothing is changing it. Please, Andy... You changed my life... forever. I don't regret it, but I sure don't like it... Anyway," I say as tears just fall as he stops,"It's not like you really ever meant you loved me. I might as well just die; you were the only thing to keep me alive, you do realize that, right?" Andy leaves as I try to walk again. I grab a myself and start walking. I actually reached up to Andy, but when he seen me... he smacked me in the face, punched my arms, and kicked me in the stomach. "Andy," He heard,"Thank you for turning out my lights, if I get home... it'll be the same dull knife." I smile and laugh. Andy turns away.
"I love you too much to let this to happen," Andy said as he kissed me,"Goodbye." He then pulled the plug to where oxygen.
"Andy, why are you so heartless, man? If you ever want to keep a girl... you can't kill them." CC said as Andy realized that was my gateway to death.
"Oh shit!" Andy yelled.