❤️Feelings❤️(Victor x David)

🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍

3rd persons POV:
Victor.
He is a popular high school boy,even though he doesn't speak much.He hangs out in a group of five popular guys.But the only actually real friend he ever had was,,David,,.

David is very popular among other classmates.He is very talkative and he tends to behave like an a*shole sometimes,but he always had a soft spot for his best friend ,,Victor,,.

Victor's pov:
"Ugh"I said while trying to reach the phone that has been ringing.I turned the alarm off and sat on my bed.,,I wonder what I should wear today" I said to myself while staring at my wardrobe.I got up and grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants from yesterday and headed to the kitchen.I fetched a piece of toast bread and started munching on it while opening my phone to see a DM from my best friend.

David_is_c00l1:XDDD did u hear about Andrea sending her n00ds to John? Lmao
       Wtf:It's_Vixtor_1
David_is_c00l:lmao c u in school
       Ye:It's_Vixtor_1

I'm closed my phone with a disgusted look on my face you see,Andrea is my girlfriend but I don't have any feelings for her.I really only started dating her because I wanted to know what it feels like to have feelings for someone,but I can't get myself to like her or anything.

I decided to stop thinking about this stupid thing and took my school backpack and headed to school.

I went trough the school doors and got to my locker.When I opened it I noticed a few notes from girls that have a ,,crush,, on me.

"Hard being popular Ayee!!?!?"
I jumped away slightly since I was shocked.When I looked behind me It was David,my best friend.

"Oh my god!You should've seen your face hahahaha!" David,laughed in my face.

.........His laughter..........
I thought before shaking my head.

"Soo what class do we have first?"I asked David that had stopped laughing."Yea it's math ewww"David said with a disgusted look on his face.I smiled a little and replied to David:"eewwww."

We both walked to class saying hello to our other classmates.

I looked to my side seeing Andrea running to me.She came to me and started saying complete nonsense:"omg baby,the thing about the nudes is fake it's just John acting cool,you should believe me!" I looked at her with an emotionless face and said:"It's over,I was going to break up with you anyways." Andrea stormed out of the classroom crying probably heading to the bathroom.

"Don't worry Victor she's a sl*t anyway!"John laughed while I looked at him with an emotionless face.
I walked to my seat next to David and sat down.
"Psst!"I heard from next to me.
"Don't worry about her or John they're both a*sholes!"David looked at me with this comforting face.

....The kindness that he hides....

I shook my head."Seriously wtf am I thinking I don't understand"

While thinking I realised that class came to an end.

  ~Timeskip~(brought to you by lazy Ice cream :3)

           End of school...
I was putting my things in my locker when somebody tapped on my shoulder."Hey,wanna hang out?U seem quite sad today"My best friend said.

    I get some special treatment               
           Don't I?

"Umm...No I'm sorry, I can't I have to study"I blurted out and ran home without looking back.

Poor David didn't know what he had done.

I got to my house and took my shoes off.I went to my room and ,,studied,, well it wasn't math more like my feels right now...

I was thinking for like a whole hour and I came to this conclusion that I-I have feelings for David,I like him,...I love him.......

           Next morning

I came to school,tired because I couldn't sleep all night thinking about me actually being gay..
Of course I wasn't going to tell anyone because everyone would laugh at me and I really don't want that.

"HEY VICTOOR"shouted David.I was startled by David's shout."Oh Hey" I said clearly not really comfortable.David raised a brow at me and I just smiled,weidly.I greeted the others and ,,listened to what the teacher said.

            His laugh.
            His smile.
            His kindness.
     His talkative personality .

I stood up and went to lunch with the boys as I usually do."School food sucks doesn't it haha"said the guy I grew to hate,John.David sat there talking to them and smiling and laughing.I couldn't take it my thoughts were running wild so I ran to the restroom.

I sat on the cold floor thinking what has my life came to.I was feeling depressed and sad until I heard a voice,a voice that cheered me up just thinking about whose it was....

             David

There was a "Victoor are you okay?" Echoing trough the restroom.I looked at him with sad eyes...David came up to me and sat next to me."Victor what's wrong?!?Tell me?!?" Tears filled my eyes as I couldn't hold it in and said:

  "David I have FEELINGS for you"

David had this confused expression on his face,but when he realised what I meant he.....

             Smiled?

David held my hand while tearing up.I looked at him confused,but then he said:

"Victor you fool I have FEELINGS for you too.
I looked at him and without even thinking I just hugged him.
We both hugged silently hoping the moment would Last forever.

David pulled away.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"
I looked at David as I hugged him again and answered his question:"Yes I would love to be your boyfriend!"

3rd persons pov:

The two popular boys decided to keep this relationship a secret, because well,let's just say some people would make fun of them...

Victor finally got to feel actual feelings with David and David was happy Victor had accepted his love for the quiet popular boy that was his best friend....

            ~The end~

A/N:Holly shoot this was quite time consuming and We used 1003! Words We are quite happy with this so we hope you like our very first story!

Ice cream & Choco