her protecter (1)

Banaras... Morning time...

"Daduuu "

Gauri shout....
Narendra look at her horrified...
She is standing in front of him with an angry face...

Narendra gulp in fear... then give her a cheesy smile which is looking horrible 😂😂😂....

 then give her a cheesy smile which is looking horrible 😂😂😂

"Don't give me that smile.... you look like a ghost from a horror movie "

She said still angry....
His smile drop....

"Gauri "

"No.... Don't you dare.... drop that ... sweet"

She warn... and her dadu keep that sweet back to the plate ... which he was planning to stole.....

"You have high suger problems.... Dr told you to not have sweets.... and you... "

She said disappointed.. .

"Sorry baccha.... I just want to taste a bit "

Narendra said....

"No ..... now go back.... I keep your tea on your table.... drink it and go to the shop...."

She said....

"Ok my mummy..."

He said and kiss Gauri forehead....
Gauri smile....

Both grandfather and daughter living happily..... no matter how much problem they are facing.... but they always try to be happy....

Before they were rich.... they have lots of property..... but now they only have one House.. . A small shop....
They have an old car.... there is no servant.... only a driver who was working there since 20 years.....
He is loyal to narendra.... sometimes narendra was unable to pay his salary but he never left the job.... his name is Satyam.. .

Narendra is a good man... He lot's his property mostly to help people.... that's why all villagers respect him and love Gauri very much....

Gauri loves her daduu so much and want to give him a comfortable life...
She is working as a dance teacher in a private school....
And also doing some Online jobs while handling a small shops....