☕the aizawas☕

Last thing i remembered was resting in a black but peaceful void. No smell, no sounds, no movement nor pain.
As light starts to come back to me i smell around.
Nothing i recognized.

Were am i?
What happened..

It was all coming back to me..
The cat fight..
My cold box..
The boy reaching for me..
Darkness..
Now light.

I picked my head up and looked around. I was on a blue comfy couch. There was a glass table in the middle of the room. A TV set and a few lamps.
I seem to be in somebody's house.
Then i hear someone move and leap under the couch, still in pain as my wounds were not fully healed but they were bandaged.

Shinsou's perspective-
I was walking home from my study group. I took a wrong turn in a alleyway but my gut told me to go in it.
I walk in and immediately smell copper. Definitely blood..
I look around untill i see a box that had blood on it. I slowly walk tords the box and see a small fluffy semi white colored kitten with a huge gash in his side slowly bleeding out. Most of the box was covered in a blood puddle. I reached for the kitten as i see him or her? Slightly move his or hers head tords me. I reach out only to have the kitten hiss at me. The hiss was full of pain and weakness. I had to get the kitten fixed fast but they wont let me touch it. I see as its body slowly falls weakened from blood loss. I slowly reach for it again.
I see as he is slowly breathing so i hold the kitten close and rush home. As soon as i get home i burst through the door frightening pops ( president mic) but dad ( aizawa ) just looks at my face. He looks concerned as i am in a non pleasant state of worry. (Non pleasant state of worry I said, what is a good state of worry I think now?)
Dad looks into my arms to see the kitten. He rushes to get the medic kit as pops helps me get it to stop bleeding. My dad comes back and starts to fix up it's wound. After about 5 minutes he lets out a sigh of relief and bandages the kittens side. He tells me that the kitten is okay and found out it is a boy. I softly set him on the couch and head to the kitchen to make the kitten some food as he looked to skinny for his young age.
I left and started to cook some chicken when i hear shuffling and whimpers coming from the living room. I look put of the corner to see the kitten looking around the room. I started to come closer when he heard me he rushed under the couch hiding away.
I bent down to look under the couch when the kitten springs away.
I call for my dads and they try to help me catch the kitten when loki ( our grown female cat) stepped infront of the kitten protecting him. The kitten started meowing at loki then loki meows back.
The small kitten shakily walks to us slowly with loki ready to pounce if we did anything to him.
Dad gently picks him up and his face looks confused then shocked.
"Shinsou, this is a baby leopard"

Izukus perspective-
I hid under the couch when the boy neeled down and looked under it thats when i sprinted away. The boy called for 2 people but i just kept running avoiding everyone.
I see another cat and run behind it whimpering quietly but i think she heard it. She gets into a protective position makeing sure the people dont grab or touch me.

Loki- kid are you okay?

Izu- n-no i-i d-dont t-trust h-humens a-anymore.

Loki- why not?

Izu- i used to be a humen but my father would beat and hurt me, then i got my quirk but if i turn humen again i will have a flash of memories, but all the bad ones...

Loki- you poor child..whats your name?

Izu- izuku...

Loki- well izuku you dont have to worry, these people are nice and will help you. Please give them a chance.

Izu- o-okay..

I slowly walk up the them. A man picks me up and down before looking shocked.

This is going to be a long day.