9

Eunjung goes back to her old school again , what a blessing to see Nahee again.

"Eunjung!" Nahee runs towards her. Hugging her bestfriend firmly not letting her go.

The girl who has been hugged by her grey ash colored hair bestfriend chuckles , "Okay okay , I'm back"

"What did Mrs Lee say last week about your mental health?" she tilts her head with a question mark lee

"She said Ive recovered from depression but Ive PTSD"

"Post Traumatic Stress Disorder? Huh? Wow" she deadpanned. "I'm not even surprised but it's okay , I'm here as your guardian angel" she pulls Eunjung's wrist and bring her to class.

The first period was English , it went well until Haechan apprears in Math class. He woke up late of course he would be rushing. He slides the class door , appologizing to Miss Na for coming late.

"Eunjung? You okay?" Miss Na looks at the girl who sits in front of her , looking suddenly pale as if she saw a ghost again. Eyes looking startled , totally speechless.

"Nevermind , Miss Na. I'll bring her to toilet" Nahee stands up , offering herself but little did they know both of them are going to the rooftop. Nahee knows Eunjung's trauma is here again so the only way she can help is calming her down. Letting her at least take a fresh O2

"Sorry Miss Na , I'm going to the toilet to do my business" says Haechan. He walks as fast as he can to make it to the top notch hit the spot looking jackpot

He opens the door , revealed two highschoolers with one kneel down and other one comforting her friend.

"Eunjung..I..." Haechan tries his best to approach Eunjung before Nahee could stand up protectively in and yell at him.

"Go away..Hae..chan.." Eunjung stutters , trembling.

"Did you hear that?! Go away! I said go away you scum bag!" Nahee pushes Haechan letting him almost losing his stability. Smile that plastered on his face has faded , the thought of finally get to see his beloved one only just a hopeless hope.

Haechan's legs bring his body to the exit door and vanish himself. I feel guitly , thats what he thinks. Feeling concern.