A Strange Point Of View

I remember this dream like it happened an hour ago. I used to live in a house across the freeway from where i live now, i had a friend and an enemy/bully like most children. One night i had a dream, but it wasn't an ordinary one.

When i opened my eyes it was snowing in a field with a tree in front of me. That may seem normal but its the exact field near the apartment i'm in now. I had NEVER seen it before so how did i see it in my dream? 

As i felt the snowflakes glide down and melt seeping into my skin, i saw the sky turn pastel blue and fade into a grey olive green. My gaze turned downward and i saw a figure standing in front of me. It was a man supposedly in his late 20's, very handsome and he looked German with slick light brown hair. His clothing was a strange olive green army uniform that i had never seen before with a white logo on his chest. When i tried to focus on the logo it was blurry and i couldn't make it out. He was holding the leash of an immensely sized Pitbull, it was almost as tall as the man sitting on its hindquarters. It was a light colored Pitbull that's skin tone almost matched the snow. Both of them didn't speak, they just held stern expressions as the snow kept pouring down. 

Then suddenly i decided to turn and start sprinting through the snow. I heard a loud gunshot and a bark behind me. Startled i tripped over a lump in the snow and i fell to the ground. Freezing powdery land welcomed my face with a puff of snow shooting through my nose and mouth. I came to my senses and spit out the snow. Getting to my feet i heard a whirring sound above me and i looked up to see the man and his dog inside a grayish light olive green helicopter with the same white logo covering the bottom middle of it like a stamp. Then i blinked and i was standing on the road in front of my apartment (never seen it in real life before yet i saw it now). It was no longer Winter, instead it smelled like fresh spring air. 

The sun was shining and the sky was blue, flowers were everywhere. Like a perfect Spring day, everything was happy and calm feeling. I walked over to the field to see a large spread out group of people. They all looked like blurry shadows. Then i blinked and they shifted out of existence. I stared up at the sky and saw planes emerge from the few clouds in the sky. They looked exactly like the helicopter from before except bomber plane models. Then they unloaded the bombs straight onto our apartments blowing them into pieces. I felt the heat and force of the explosion as i flew backwards and knocked my head against the pavement. 

Then i woke up.