31- what if you got pregnant during high school

'what if you got pregnant during high school'

Daniel: in the moment you knew you were pregnant your whole world fell apart. You were in your bathroom at 3 am, and your parents were sleeping, when you understood you were pregnant. The day after you decided to tell Daniel, so you took him into an empty classroom and tell him. You almost started crying, and he hugged you and kissed your forehead, saying that he would be there for you. You decided to keep the baby, and he turned out being a boy, so you called him like Daniel's dad.

Johnny: you were at your house, and it was around 7 pm. When you watched the positive sign on the pregnancy test, you sitted on the floor with your back towards the wall, and started crying. You wanted to tell Johnny about it but you were afraid of his reaction. So you decided to go to his house to tell him. When you entered his room he understood something was wrong, so you told him. He took you in his arms and hugged you very tight, saying that everything was okay, that he was with you in that moment, and that he would have been with you all the time. In the end you decided to abort. The both of you knew that it was the best thing for each one and that you would have time to have a baby in future, but not in that moment.

Tommy: it was 4 pm and you were walking in the bathroom waiting for the test to tell you if you were pregnant or not. When you saw the positive sign you almost fainted. You didn't cry, you didn't react at all. You just wanted to tell Tommy and hug him as tight as you can. You needed to be in his arms. You decided to call him and tell him to go to your house that night at midnight. So at midnight he sneaked inside your room. You two sitted on the bed, and you took his hands in yours, then tell him. He hugged you and said sorry almost thousand times, and you told that it was ok. That night you two sleepped together, and then you decided to abort too, because you two were gonna start college in different cities and it would got very difficult to make your son grow up well. Anyways you two would have time later to have a child.

Bobby: you two were together, sitting on the floor in his bathroom, waiting for the test to tell you. When you saw the positive sign, your eyes got filled with tears. He noticed that and hugged you, saying that he would have been by your side and helped you the whole time. He was kinda happy of it, and he said that he would be the best dad ever. You decided to keep the baby, that turned out being a boy.

There isn't one about Ali, because I think you all know.