Meeting the Characters Part 1

POV. Cheyenne

I wake up in a nice comfy bed. I look around to see myself barefoot in a dimly lit room with my hoodie and sweat pants. I look around trying to figure out where I am. I hear a mans voice through the intercom next to my bed.

The man says " Hello Cheyenne. Welcome to the Doll House. I hope you enjoy your stay." Now listen closely. Shortly there will be more people arriving. If you look in the box to your left you will see your instructions. The only rule: you cannot tell anyone what I am telling you. If you do then there will be severe consequences."

I get up and go to the left side of the room. I see a mail box with an envelope in it. I open the envelope and read : Welcome to the doll house. 10 people will soon be arriving soon. You know them from high school. You will receive money weekly to help with any needs.

Then there was a blue paper. I noticed it was blue prints. I saw a big building titled house. Then a building titled store. Finally I saw woods and a park.

I explored the room and found a closet full of clothes I love. There were comfortable tees and sweat pants.

I hear an announcement to head to the living room. I wandered around until I got there.