Meeting the characters part 2

POV Skyler
I wake up in a pitch black room. I have no clue where I am. I look around and see Jake, Kira, Malachi, Brittney, Zach, Olivia, Jacob, Samantha, and CJ. My only question : what are we all doing here?

POV Jake
I look over and see that Skyler is terrified. I go over and hug her. Then doors open and we see a girl look at us confused. I tell at her "WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH US?!?!" And CJ adds "YOU PSYCHO!!"

She says in a calm voice that she has no clue what is going on. That she was kidnapped and brought here as well. She says she was instructed to pull names out of the hats.

POV Skyler
We all agree to sit. She grabs a pink hat and pulls out a paper. She reads it and it has my name on it. I ask what it means but she just shrugs. Then she pulls a paper out of a blue hat that says CJ. As she goes to pull another name out of the pink hat a screen come down and a mans voice sounds.

He says that CJ and I are the first couple. No other guy can touch me. I ask what do you mean. I am told that I am CJs girlfriend and that if another man touches me I will be punished. Jake quickly removes his arm from my shoulder.

The man then tells the unknown girl to continue. The girl first says, "My name is Cheyenne. I was in some of your classes. I'm not really sure what's going on." She then continues to pull names.

Jakes POV
I can't believe that I can't hug skyler. She's my best freind and I have had a crush on her for years. Next up the girl (Cheyenne) pulls out my name and Sammys name. We all call Samantha Sammy. Then she pulled out Brittney and Zach. They hate each other. This is gonna get interesting.

Skylers POV.
I ask Cheyenne why she stopped picking names and she said that there were no more papers. I hear on a speaker a man say to go to our rooms and get dressed. I hug Jake and start sobbing. Jake hugs me back but then I fall. I fall for what felt like an eternity.   It seemed like I was on a giant slide.

I then land on a pig pillow and look around the space I am in...