Requests Open!

Hey guys!! So just a few things before I start writing, I am better at angst then anything BUT I will still write fluff and such or a mix a fluff and angst!

I won't do anything with smut!

Also out of respect I will not put Tommy or Tubbo in any ships I will have them as characters but they will never be romantically shipped with anyone in these stories as they are underaged and have stated they don't like being shipped with people and it makes them uncomfortable which is the last thing I want to do.

If any other people who are in this book have said or end up saying they're uncomfortable with it I will take down the chapters with them being shipped. I want to make none of these people uncomfortable at all.

I will write angst content which include triggering topics (I'll always put tw at the start of the chapter if there are any)

Request info

Please include these things in your request
•Ship (if any)
•Main plot idea (at least a few sentences so I have a good idea of what you want)
•Characters you want in it (if you have a preference)
•If you want to be tagged in it

I will write about anyone on the smp or in the idots group basically most people that are friends with people in the smp, so you can ask me for a variety of people.

I may not accept your request if I'm not comfortable with writing it, sorry.

Some people outside the smp & idots I would write about include
•Jschlatt
•Technoblade
•MegaPVP
And some other people who I can't think of right now 😂 Basically just ask me and I'll say if I'll write with them or not I'll do most people tbh

You can DM me with requests 😘

I may take a while to get chapters out because of school but I'll try to get them out fast as possible❤️❤️