Chapter 1

Yujin's POV
* RING RING * I yawned and looked outside, it was a rainy day in Seoul. I picked up the phone

"Yes? Who is this?" I said in a tired voice.

" We need rent NOW, you haven't paid in 2 months!"

How could I forget!

"I swear I will pay this month!" 

" You better!"

I'm in so much trouble, I can't lose this apartment. Aish!

I wash up, go down stairs and check the time. I have 30 minutes to get to school, so I eat and go to school.
——————————————
As I walk on the side walk with a umbrella I see a bus strolling down the road, I see a beautiful girl looking out the window. "WOW" I say in my head " I hope I can meet you some day little angel." My heart is beating like crazy right now. 

" CALM DOWN HEART "

What is happening to me?!?! I breathe in and out. My heart starts to slow down after the bus passes.
I've never seen someone like that, she looks like Kim Minju, the daughter of Kim Corp.'s CEO, it's the biggest company in Korea. Everyone adores her, even haters think she is pretty. I wish she was mine. But she"ll probably date some rich guy like Jungkook.
———————————————
I eventually get to school and everyone is shocked. What happened? Did someone get hurt? I rush through the hall to see the one and only!

Kim Minju right in front of my science class. What is she doing here? That I had no answer to. I start to blush just from seeing her face that is perfectly shaped. This was the greatest thing to ever happen to me! It was a miracle for her to transfer to MY SCHOOL, heck she was even in MY CLASS! I saw everyone staring at her like she was an angel. I closed my mouth that was currently dropped.

Ps: don't forget to watch sss! I love you 3000! Thanks Wiz*one! ❤️🤡 stay safe! 😷🥰 Sorry if it's short! 😢