script template

NOTE: copy and paste into a doc/notes app and edit or write it out on paper. if you write your script on your phone its best to print out ! I remind you this is my personal script i have taken inspiration from many shifters, and this is about my 6th time rewriting my script so please dont attack me, please leave me tips or suggestions :) also sorry if i forget to put he/they pronouns im basically coping my already made script and i go by she/her. Everything in parenthesis are not to be used, those are my notes and suggestions. also add in if you want any specific events to occur on your own.

DREAM REALITY SCRIPT

- my name is ________

- My birthday is ____ I am __ years old

- I am irresistibly pretty/handsome. Most of my characteristics in my current reality will be the same in my dream reality. My skin and hair are effortlessly perfect always (make sure to add what you want to look like!!! ex: shoulder length black hair with white bleach blond dyed in the back inner layer of my hair). I'm __ (height). i have a very likable and attractive personality to all. I am extremely knowledgeable and skilled on all wizarding subjects, i effortlessly get the best grades and can successfully do a majority of spells and potions on my first try.

-i attend hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. I am a ___ (house)

- My journey begins at ___(time/place/date. ex: september first at platforms 9 3/4 , students are about to board the train to hogwarts ). It will be the beginning of the _th year for me (i put i am a transfer student and im starting in the beginning of the fourth year bc im 15 and wanted to experience the yule ball), i am in the same year as the main harry potter characters: harry potter, draco malfoy, ron weasley, luna lovegood, ect. I will be wearing ______ when i initially get there. I have a well trained black cat and messenger owl. (optional, i also put in that i own my dream closet like doc martens, cargo pants, ect and that i own a music player with headphones and a camera)

-I am a __blood witch/wizard . My parents work at/as ____. They are not strict at all and let me do whatever i want. (i put i live alone and my parents r dead oop) we are a ____ (ex: wealthy, powerful, well known, liked, death eaters, ect. family. You can also put that your family friends with other family's, this will help you bond with them like the malfoys or weasleys.) (i also put that i am infinitely rich and can spend my own money where/whenever i want)

- i will and can not die, i can not feel any extreme pain.

- if i snap 10 times with intent I will return to my current reality. My dream reality pauses when I am gone. One minute in my current reality is one week in my dream reality. (both of these can be adjusted to your liking)

- My clone will obey all orders by my parent/guardian. My clone will clean, eat healthy, watch netflix and workout in their free time. My clone will follow all routines such as chores and skin care. My clone will do their school work for the week to the best of their ability. My clone will act and behave like me. My clone will respond to important messages on their phone. My clone will avoid social situations. (This entire section is much needed but you can change any of it to what you want your clone to do.)

EDIT: PLEASE VIEW MY OTHER SHIFTING BOOK BEFORE COMMENTING QUESTIONS
and some other faqs:
Q: can i write this on multiple pages?
A: yes, as many as you want, you can print or write this out
Q: what's a clone? what if i'm shifting during my sleep?
A: again, view my other book for general shifting questions and info. no you don't need to script that your clone sleeps while your away, they will stay asleep until you would normally wake up.