7

♡ Author's Note: So,, I realized I've been spelling Tsukki's name wrong :> ♡

"Tsukki?"

Both Tsukishima and Yamaguchi turned quite immediately, appalled and confused. As they did, they saw two men, both black-haired, and two human-cats.

"Oya?" beamed a human-cat, one with white-gray hair with hints of black. "Who's with Tsukki?"

"Yamaguchi Tadashi, am I right?" asked a black-haired man, 'a rooster-head', as Yamaguchi thought.

"Y-Yes," muttered Yamaguchi, standing up as he bowed. "N-Nice to meet you."

"Can I go eat?" murmured the other human-cat, one with ombre-blonde hair, as he glanced at Yamaguchi and smiled.

"We haven't introduced ourselves to Tsukki's friend yet, Kenma," answered the black-haired man as he walked closer to the freckled boy.

"And there's no need to," said Tsukishima, rolling his eyes.

"Were we disturbing your date?" giggled the white-haired human-cat, cackling. "Anyways, I'm Bokuto, a human-cat like you! Here's Akaashi, my lovely owner! This is Kuroo and his human-cat, Kenma!"

"I'm Tadashi, nice to meet you!" giggled Yamaguchi.

"Well, we'll be going now," muttered Akaashi, smiling ever-so-slightly. "We won't disturb any further."

"But we aren't disturbing!!!" whined Bokuto, pouting. "I want to stay with Tsukki more!!!"

"No," murmured Akaashi as he dragged Bokuto away, waving his goodbye.

"Well, it seems that we have to go too," muttered Kuroo, cackling at the human-cat being dragged away. "We wouldn't want to disturb Tsukki's first date, would we?"

As the other two left, Yamaguchi giggled. He turned forward, enthusiastic to eat his cake until he noticed it was gone.

"Where's my cake???" asked Yamaguchi, frantic.

"I ate it," said Tsukishima, smirking. "You were too busy talking to them, so —"

"Spit it back!!!" yelled Yamaguchi, huffing as he scrunched his face in annoyance. "Spit it back!!!"

"It's in my stomach, Yams —"

"Spit it back!!!"

"No, it's impossible — "

"Spit it back!!!"

As the two continued bickering, the other four watched them, Bokuto laughing as he threw his head back.

"I've never seen Tsukki this happy nor playful," whispered Kuroo, laughing. "This is new."

"It seems that he found his rightful partner," murmured Akaashi, smiling.

"Well, I can sleep peacefully now," cackled Kuroo, humming.

"Hm, it seems that Yamaguchi's truly special to him," murmured Kenma, playing with his phone.

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶ f̶e̶e̶l̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶c̶i̶a̶l̶ Yamaguchi's special.