Chapter 3: Xiao Long

Ruby P.o.V:

I was currently running with my new friend Y/n holding my hand. I know I just met him. But I felt I owe him back for saving me from harm's way. I was closing in on home until.

Y/n: *screaming* "RUBY! STOP!" 

I stop and Y/N was flung into a nearby tree. I cover my mouth surprised. 

Me: "Oh my Oum! I'm sorry Y/n are you okay?!" Y/n falls out the tree and flaps down*

Y/n: "Ruby please warn me next time?"

Me: "Sorry! I guess I got excited is all."

Y/n: *sighs* "It's okay..where are you taking me exactly?"

Me: "Oh! I'm taking you to my house to sleep for the night."

Y/n: *blushes* "W-what?! R-ruby what?! W-we j-just m-met!"

Me: *clueless* "Huh what do you mean?"

Y/n: *anime sweat* "Uh you are taking a boy...that you have never before until now....to your home..."

Me: "So?"

Y/n: "N-never mind..." *I nod and the two teens walk over and soon we made it back  home* 

Me: "We're here!"

Y/n P.o.V:

I look up and notice the large wooden house in the middle of a a forest. It was quiet and peaceful place. I can see why Ruby's Parents would like this place.

I felt Ruby grabbing my hand as she begins to drag me towards the house

Y/n: "Ruby w-wait."

Ruby: *looks to me* "What's wrong Y/n?"

Y/n: "I-I think it would be better is I stay here...until you get the approval of your parents."

Ruby: "Oh sure! Stay here!" *She lets go of my hand as she walks inside of her home while I stood by walked to a nearby tree. I look up into the night sky.*

Y/n: 'Why did I do to deserve this...big brother...Mom what would you do?' *Suddenly his thought was interrupted by a sharp pain from his tail.* "AGH! WHAT THE-"

He holds up his tail to and looks to see a black and white Corgi biting on his tail playfully.