strip - dabi

** I can't even put a song reco cause like.. it's 2085words
don't really know if this is considered rough??
AM SO SORRY

"Mm- Ah- Wait-!" I managed to say in between the kiss, Dabi pinning me against the door of his place. He towered over me, hungrily kissing me. His tongue explored my mouth, making me surrender the moment he had gained access. I could only close my eyes and enjoy everything he was doing to me.

"You're so noisy." He muttered against my neck, unpinning me and unlocking the door of his place. Dabi carries me, opening the door with his lips still devouring mine. He holds me against the wall as he pulls the door close, leaving kisses against my neck and shoulders. I kick off my heels, the loud thud echoing through the empty and dark room. After taking our shoes off at the entrance he carries me to his bedroom, leaving his marks on my skin.

We finally reach his bedroom. It was fancy as hell. A big bed, a beautiful carpet, and there was a big sliding door that led to a balcony. I would've never guessed he lived in a luxury apartment.

"Like what you see?" He mocked, chuckling as he put me down on his bed. I laid down, spreading my arms out. I pushed myself up, eyeing him as he began to undo his pants, standing at the foot of the bed. I giggled softly, getting up to crawl towards him.

"And what if I do?" I responded in a cocky tone, grabbing him by his tie. Dabi smirked, taking off his tie and pressing his lips against mine. We make out again in the dim room, my body pushed into submission by Dabi's. He traps me under him, his hand sliding into mine. He pulls my outfit down, leaving me completely naked in front of him.

"I'm gonna make this mine." He whispered into my ear, his finger tracing my side until coming to press against my clit. I squirmed a little, his touch being sudden. He slides his finger down from my clit to my hole, playing with the wetness that was already there.
"Such a naughty, Princess." He chuckled, coming to press a kiss against my ear. I softly sigh, looking away from Dabi.
Dabi lowers himself to my heat, opening my legs slowly. He continues to tease my hole before submerging his face in between my thighs. I throw my head back softly, my hands gripping onto the sheets as he worked me with his tongue. He played with my clit, flicking his tongue before running it down and plunging it inside me. I started to let out tiny moans, teasing my nipples. Soon enough, Dabi was devouring me messily, sucking noises and groans leaving his lips.

"Ah, fuck~ that feels so good-!" I kept my hand on Dabi's head, pushing to go deeper. Dabi starts to add digits, inserting two before making it three. I rolled my eyes back, whimpering when he went knuckles deep in my pussy. He looks at me with a satisfied look, sucking on my clit while continuing to finger me at a vigorous pace.
"A-h, haah~!" I moan, my eyes barely open.

"Are you going to cum?" He asked, coming up to kiss me. I kissed him back, humming a "Mhm" Dabi bit my lip, shoving his fingers in deep. I arched my back, letting out my voice and climaxing over his fingers. Dabi licked his fingers, smirking and staring into my eyes the whole time.
"You're so sweet." He said, putting his fingers into my mouth. I sucked my juices off clean, doing as he wanted.

Dabi got up from the bed, reaching over to a drawer. I leaned against the headboard, watching him as he rummaged through the drawer. I saw him pull out a black blindfold and cuffs. He turned back to me, holding the two up. I swallowed dryly, seeing how he looked up from the restraints to me.
Dabi threw the items on the bed, taking off his shirt. It revealing scars and burns. They looked badass...He must've gone through hell to get those...and him being here was proof that he was one tough motherfucker.