Chapter 1

Hey guys well this is my first story so hope you like it.

Hailey

"Stop, stop, I SAID STOP"

They all finally turned to look at me for a second before going at it again, so being me I decided to do something extreme. I jumped in between Luke and Markus just as Luke was about to throw a punch to Markus face.

"Hailey what the hell are you doing getting in between a fight. You know better than that I could have killed you"

Ok exaggerating much "Killed me" more like ugly black bruise and terrible headache afterward. The good thing about that comment was that it got everyone's attention, and stopped all the idiots that were fighting ha I knew that would work. I was about to answer Luke when all of the sudden I had five boys next to me asking me if I was all right.

"Right, well I'm ok and I had to do something before you all killed each other"

"So you decide the best way to do that was by getting in between the fight and getting yourself hurt?" Carlos asked.

He was really mad, and by the look in his face I decide it was better not to answer that question.

"I'm sorry Carlos I just didn't want to see anybody get hurt" I said, and I could feel my eyes getting a bit wet.

I knew the only way to get out of this one was to use my "puppy face" as they call it, so that's what I did.

"Uhhh don't cry Hailes its ok I know you hate violence and were sorry for fighting we just got mad and out of control" Oscar said while hugging me.

Next thing you know they were all saying sorry and hugging me at the same time aww that's why I love them all, because under the hard core muscle bodies they are actually really big softies.

Well I bet your all probably wondering what that was all about so let me tell you something about me first my name is Hailey Stevens, and I have 5 overprotective older brothers. Yeah you heard right not 1 or 2 no 5 apparently the parents decide that I need 5 brothers, or maybe they just went it at till they had a girl never asked all I know is that I'm stuck with them but I love them.

"Come on Hailes were home get up" Joshua said.

"No I don't want to move leave me here I don't mind sleeping here its actually really comfortable just bring my blanket and pillow please." I heard him chuckle and say "right" before picking me up.

I snuggled into Joshua as the cold Huntington Beach air hit me. Once inside our house Joshua put me down on the couch in the game room and then draped a blanket over me. About 10 minutes later of shuffling they started talking assuming I was asleep.

"So what movie should we watch" Luke said.

"I don't know man whatever is good for me, I'm tired so I'll just end up asleep halfway through the movie" said Mike.

"Yeah just pick a good one" Oscar said as he picked up my feet and sat down.

I felt the sun hit my face and I groaned why weren't the blinds closed last night? I got up too wake up all the boys before I went up to my room to get ready for school. I put on my skinny jeans a purple tee and boots, I grabbed my sweater and book bag on my way out. As I walked downstairs I heard the boys talking, man they sure change fast and still manage to look good. I was on the last step of the stairway when I tripped and fell on my butt. Great just great that really hurt, men I was the clumsiest person in the world.

"You ok?" I looked up at Chris concerned face as he helped me up.

"Yup I'm good thanks" I said making my way to the kitchen with Chris on my heels.

All the boys were in the table eating pop tarts since none of them knew how to cook. I squished myself between Carols and Joshua and stole Carlos pop tart just as he was about to take a bite. He looked at me and just laughed as he shook his head while Mikey passed me his milk cup.