Kyo pt1

"Thanks mom!" I yelled over. "You're welcome sweetie, good luck on your first day of school!" My mum yells over.
Hi, my name is Y/N. I changed schools about 6 times. It's because my mum keeps switching jobs. I don't really know much but it's what my mum says to me. I do find it difficult at times having to make friends just to leave them again, but it's for my mum so I don't really mind it.

I arrived at the school. I gasped in shock. The school was surprisingly huge. It looked like where a lot of rich kids would come. I came inside the school and inside it was pretty huge and glamorous as well. I was curious about how my mum could afford a expensive school like this. Even the uniforms looked pretty expensive as well. I looked to the side trying to find where my locker is. For some odd reason, everybody was looking at me. I followed their eyes and realized they were looking at someone else, a charming handsome dude with luscious orange hair and fair skin. "Kyo looks so good today as always, too sad my locker wasn't near his." A girl behind me sighed. I looked over to see whose locker it was. I realized it was my locker. All the girls around me gave me a death glare. It was probably because I was paired up with the orange haired dude.

I was pretty disappointed since I don't like attention. It makes me feel pressured, like if I were to disappoint them, they'd hate me or it just makes me feel like i'm being watched. I opened my locker and putted all my books. I checked my schedule and first was english. I tried to find my english book but it seemed like it wasn't there. I had definitely remember bring it. Then I realized. I dropped it on my way to school by accident.