When he finds out that you were bullied.

Park Y/n:

Status: Taken

Status: Taken

Taken by: Park Jimin

Siblings: None

Y/n is constantly bullied by students in the school, saying she was a nerd and her parents left her because of how ugly she was.

But y/n never said anything to Jimin, so that he doesn't get sad. She endured all the harsh words of the bullies but cried and let her heart out when she was alone.

She was constantly beaten up by her bullies. But she never back answered them knowing she will be beaten more. She covered up the scars using concealers and makeup.

So she decides to die, without telling Jimin, and he was also out of the station, with some work.

She takes a warm bath and then gets dressed up in her PJs. She goes to the kitchen and takes the knife. She goes back to her bedroom and cuts herself on her wrist, multiple cuts on her wrists. But fortunately, Jimin was back from his mission early. He kept searching for Y/n, When he entered the room he was shocked to see y/n bleeding.

He takes y/n to the hospital. After a day y/n gains consciousness and finds Jimin beside her bed.

Jimin: Y/n, explain to me now! What are all the bruises on your body? Huh?! (in a demanding tone)

Y/n:(begins to tear up) I have..... been..... bullied.....(sobbing)

Jimin wraps his hands around y/n, rubbing her back, and pecks her forehead.

Jimin: Shhh........I am here don't cry, sorry for scaring you.

Y/n: The people in my school bullied me. If I would have complained, they wouldn't let me live peacefully.

Jimin: Don't worry baby, I will take care of everything.

Y/n: Ok.

After a few days, y/n goes back to school. As she entered, everyone was staring at her. As she went to the lockers, suddenly someone grabbed her hair, it was none other than her bullies.

They grabbed her hair and started to speak:

Bully 1: Look who's back?! That same nerd! OH! What's that on your hand?! Omg! This poor nerd tried to kill her self?! 

Bully 2: She deserves to die! Why did she not die?! That ugly bitch?!

Bully 3: Exactly!

The bully pulls y/n's hair and hits her to the lockers, she hits hard and passes out.

Bully 1: Awww... Poor baby.

All of them were laughing, when somebody punched bully 1, He fell down and suddenly all of them stopped laughing. He tried to get up and attack the guy who punched him, but he stopped because a gun was placed on his head by one of the bodyguards.

Jimin: Y/n, Are you ok. Get up! Come to your senses!

Y/n was out cold, while Jimin was trying to wake her up. Jimin was boiling with anger. He got up, told the bodyguards to take care of y/n, and started walking to the bully ready to hit him. But the principal comes and asks everyone to stop.

Jimin tells the bodyguards to take y/n home and get her treated with a doctor, while he goes to the principal's office.

In the Principal's Office:

Principal: Hello Mr. Park, May I know what is your concern?

Jimin: Hello Principal sir, I am Park Jimin, one of the biggest mafia in Korea, and Y/n is my GF, these bastards dared to harm her! I will not spare them!

Principal: Mr.Park, please calm down. Do you have any proofs that they bullied her?

Jimin: Yes I do! I have collected the CCTV footage of them bullying her!

Jimin shows the principal the clips, which angers the principal.

Principal: YOU THREE ARE DISMISSED FROM THE SCHOOL!

Bully 2: Sir, But... 

Principal: NO buts! OUT OF MY ROOM!

Jimin: Sir, I can't let y/n study here, I am sorry but I am giving a TC application for y/n.

Principal: Mr. Park, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you and we will make sure this is not repeated again.

Jimin: No sir, I am sorry.

Jimin leaves the room without another word. He goes home and sees y/n sleeping peacefully which gives a smile on Jimin's face. He goes near y/n and carcasses her hair and says:

"NEVER CAN ANYONE HURT YOU WHEN I AM AROUND............."

*HAPPY ENDING*