Chapter 5

(A.N - i apologize for this...mess)

oldgrandma : chan

sunshine: felix

seungminbear : seungmin

darkeu : changbin

busanbabie : i.n

biaswrecker : minho

dramallama: hyunjin

squirrel_cheeks : han

Felix woke with a slight pain in his ass and still no feelings in his legs. He turned to his side, abondoning his plushie to cuddle with Chan and to his disappointment, he wasn't there.

Wrapping the sheets around his legs he searched for his shirt and bottoms.

Nothing

Strange

Was today laundry day?

He walked over to Chans closet, throwing on a hoodie and shorts, scratching his head he walked out, stretching his arms he greeted I.N and then waddled over to Changbin, cuddling up with him and catching some shut eye. Despite having just woken up, he had no energy. Nada.

"I take it you and Chan hyung are good now?" He asked in a low voice, "My job is done?"

"I owe you the world."

Changbin smiled, "Have breakfast with me?"

He stood up, dragging Felix along, who simply placed his head on his shoulder while he cooked their breakfast.

Chan entered the dorm panting, fresh out of the gym, his smile indicated he was full of energy, unlike his dorm mates, "Good morning! Such a beautiful day!"

Responses were either mumbled or that remark was ignored.

He had a quick shower and emerged from the bathroom in a robe, "Breakfast!" Jogging to stove he greeted Changbin morning and gave Felix a look, "My hoodie? My shorts?"

Felix detatched himself and clung himself to Chan's slightly wet body, in his ears he whispered as seductively as one can, "Take these off and they're yours."

Chan laughed, picking him up and placing him on his waist, showering him with kisses,

" Morning sunshine ."

" Morning handsome. "

"We get that you two FINALLY sorted it out but can you NOT rub it in? Especially infront of my salad?" Minho stayed while scanning his newspaper, Jisung jabbed his elbow,

"I think it's sweet."

They had a lovely breakfast, and went on with their days, their schedules so busy and different no one would see eachother only after 7 pm.

Before leaving Chan kisses Felix goodbye, "Text me now and then, send me pics of you throughout your day, i love you."

"Yes sir." Felix replied while swaying around in his arms, "Cuddles to relax when you come home?"

"Always."

Stray Kids (aka crack kids)

busanbabie : GUYS

busanbabie : WE ARE GOING TO FILM A SPECIAL 2 HOUR REALITY SHOW EPISODE

sunshine : how do you know??

oldgrandma : wait what??