|7. Soccer and Nachos|

"I'm not normal.
Neither are you!"

~VICTORIA~

"Viki?"

I just hummed, looking up from my laptop while taking a bite of a pancake.

"Enzo and I are going out of town for a meeting, we'll come back tomorrow night. Grey is staying over a friend's place probably for three days. So it's just Cam and you! Have fun, all my sympathies with you!" Sammy gave me a cheeky smile before winking at my direction.

What the fuck?

I so wanted to smash my laptop down in frustration but my then I'm not that stupid.

Maybe.

"Do I have any other option?"

"Enzo told me to tell you two things, one you can visit Valentino if you want and second there is a stock of pills in the store room." He informed with a smug smirk as he walked away.

Valen is out of town as well.

And I'm gotta be needing tons of them.

"Geez, thank you Ariano!" I yelled, to make sure Sammy heard that.

I wanted to literally run for the mountains. Yesterday, Valen dropped me home a bit early and these guys literally transformed into hungry werewolves to say the least.

Ariano and Valen had a little chat, which I wasn't suppose to know. But all I understood was it wasn't that pleasant.

Sammy was practically this close to slam Valen's face on the huge wall clock, but he chose to use his words and screeches only.

And trust me, they were worse.

Cameron was basically another story, where Grey was evidently trying to glare at us which failed when I shoved a spoonful of ice cream in his mouth.

In short, it wasn't a pleasant memory.

"Toriii..."

"What happened Greyieee?" I whined back, snatching away the packet of chips from his hands.

"I'm leaving and I need a hugg!"

"Sorry I don't entertain clowns." I stuffed few of them at once in my mouth.

Geez, I have a huge mouth.

"It's three fucking days apart." He fake cried like a kid he is.

The amusement in my eyes soon turned into a twisted smile.

I was almost giving in.

Almost.

"Pweety pleaseee!" His mesmerizing eyes played their own melody and his pouting lips were a different story.

He looked like a twisted potato.

"Jesus! A side hug onl-" Without even letting me complete, he crushed me into a bear hug.

I internally beamed at the warmth he gave me but I resisted that urge of hugging him back.

With the brightest grin ever, he looked at me with nothing but love.

"Take Care." I lightly chuckled, shaking my head at his tactics.

They were maybe cute.

Maybe... Just maybe...

And with that he thundered down like a bolt he is not before screaming, "I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you too." I mumbled to myself before closing the door shut.