Meeting my family all over again

I was excited to see my family but I still don't know the way back home.

I couldn't ask for a cab because I had no money. I could ask some people the way to my street,but I had ripped clothes. I looked like a hot mess I felt like Terry the Tomboy. Ahhh... Forget about it I will just ask. Mess or not I would rather be a hot mess that never see my family in person. My feet touched the cool gravel as I ran towards the gateway out. Then I heard a familiar voice. "Rains? Babe I have missed you!" Deep crap. I looked behind myself and saw my ex Jackson Lorain. I said nicely,"Hey...." My voice kinda trailed off.

           He grinned and said,"  I know we broke up but I love you still." Awkward... Before I could say anything he kissed me on the lips. I pushed him away blushing. I will give you another chance if you take me back home. He said,"Okay. Anything for you." I walked over to his car and opened the car door. I sat down and felt so excited. Me. Family. Picture. It felt awkward with my ex. I know you might be like but he seems like a great guy!  Well he is not. He cheated on me. A lot......     

                 I finally got home and knocked on the door. My brother opened the door. He dropped his jaw and fell backwards. Not the reaction I expected. My mom came out and fell backwards too. And so did my dad. Finally my sister came out she opened her mouth and ran up to me  and hugged me. She looked at mom, dad, and brother and said,"Guys no time to go to sleep!"