04

Blake and Noah
Blake's POV
Today is my husbands 23rd birthday. I have an amazing surprise for him! I wake up before Noah could and got dressed. I turned off Noah's alarm and, called in sick for his job. I went into the kitchen and started making breakfast. I made chocolate chip pancakes for him and, bacon just the way he likes it. I make the tray of his food and walk to our room.
Me. Noah
Hey baby wake up.
Mmhmmm
I made breakfast!
Yep now I'm up
Haha Happy birthday baby!
Thank you little prince. But what about work?
I called Jaden and he said it was fine (Jaden is his boss)
Thank you babes
He gave me a kiss and it turned into a make out really quick. He picked my up and sat me on the couch. He took off my shit and started giving me hickeys down my stomach. He unbuckled my belt and I quickly stoped him.
What's wrong babe
It's your birthday let me please you baby
Okay baby
I flipped us over and got on his lap. I was making out with him while buckling my hips back in forth grinding on him. He whispered a small moan in my ear.

Little prince stop teasing me please *moan*

He started to kiss me down my neck again finding my sweet spot quite soon. I lowly moan in his ear whilst I'm playing with his hair again. But I feel his boner grow ever harder. And started kissing me down my chest leaving dark hickeys on his way down. He then does something that turns me on even more he starts to nibble on my nipples. He then makes his way downy to my v-line unbuckling my pants. He slides them off revealing my massive boner I had for my Hot ass husband. 
Oh baby you want me inside of you don't you?!

Yes d-daddy I need you inside of me!

He slides off my boxers to see my dick spring up.

Damn little prince your packing🥵

He starts to kitty lick my dick making me want him even more.  So I trust hard into him mouth hitting the back of his throat.  He looks at me and smirked. He started bobbing his head up and down pleasing me. He starts to massage my balls. I needed to cum so bad I tried to hold it in but I couldn't hold it any longer. I can all in him mouth filling it up.

Baby was that pleasing? You filled me all the way up and Damn my little prince let me tell you. You taste amazing.

After me blushing he laid be down wanting to see my body. I could see him get an even harder boner and took of his pants and boxers. I soon continued to take off the rest of his clothes.

Baby I just want to be inside of you!

He grabbed something from under our bed and it was lube he coated 2 of his fingers and my hole in lube prepping for my pleasure. He slowly started to put 1 finger in and curled it soon adding another finger going slow because he knows I'm sensitive. He soon started doing a scissoring technique. After about 3 minutes of doing that he finally started to enter himself in me. He let me adjust to his size and started slow he was on top of me missionary style. Starting to go faster as I continued to moan louder and louder not caring that the boys were home.

Faster Daddy Faster!!

He was pounding so hard into me all you could here was loud rough pleasuring moans and slapping skin fill the room. I was massaging his head playing with his hair when all of a sudden I soon feel his thrusts get sloppier and sloppier. I felt him thrust 1 last time making him twitch inside of me filling me to my brim with his cum. He soon sat down next to me panting as I went and cleaned him up. After cleaning him up he want and ran a bath for both of us know I couldn't walk because he fucked me to hard. It got done running so he came back in picked me up and carried me to the bathtub sitting down gently with me on his lap. He kissed me slowly and passionately as I kissed him back

Baby I love you and your my everything
I love you to my little prince and I will never leave you!

We finished our bath mainly just talking, relaxing, and kissing. And went and cuddled till we fell asleep once again.