THE DAY I FROWNED A LITTLE LESS

"No I'm serious I'm doing fine Danny. I think I finally know where everything is." She smiles, as Danny begins to laugh whole-heartily.

"You do realise you talking to your mirror." Danny said trying calm his laughing.

Blushing. "I-I knew..that." Lucy coughs. "I was just making sure that brain of yours still works."

"If that's the case then come towards the computer screen." Danny teases as he watches Lucy feel around the room.

"Computer screen, Psshhh who needs those why not just speak. I'll still hear you..."

"3 steps to your left, 5 steps forward, 1 step to your right and turn around and have a seat Luc." Danny instructed.

Lucy does as told and finds her computer chair, blushing madly. "Ok so there's still a few kinks to work out, but I'm getting there." Danny smiles at her obvious embarrassment.

"You'll make one guy very happy one day Luc. Also I better be invited to your wedding." Danny cheekily added knowing she's get more embarrassed.

"Danny!! I thought we were friends." Lucy said as she pouted.

"I'm sorry Luc, will you forgive me?" Lucy thought about it.

"No, your a meanie." She childishly stated.

"And your a baby."

"Whatever...Hey, how's the leg doing today?" Lucy asked concern.

"It's, Its doing better since the hospital. The only difference now is that I have a new nurse." Hearing his door open.

"Who are you calling nurse meat head." Danny turns to see Harrison.

"Lucy, I'd like you to meet my older brother. Harrison. Harrison this is Lucy the girl I was telling you about." Danny introduced. As Harrison texted on his phone, making Danny roll his brothers arrogance.

"Umm, hi Harrison. Danny I didn't know you had an older brother...?" A feminine voice brought Harrison back to reality.

"Well, does it make a difference?" Harrison stared at the girl as she talked with his brother. She just looked so innocent. So beautiful.

"Well I guess not, is he still there?" Lucy asked distracted.

"Yeah, the nurse is still here, but i doubt he's noticed anything since hes always on his phone." Danny said staring Harrison down, while Lucy's giggles somehow managed to sooth his annoyance.

"Daniel, i think i saw Ashley downstairs on my way up. Might want to go and check." Harrison taunted.

"Oh, is that the famous Amanda i always hear you talk about Danny?" Daniel flushes the colour of a red tomato.

"What is that MOM? You need help with your dentures... ok I'll be there. I'll be right back Lucy" As Daniel speedily makes his way towards the door.

"Daniel! But mother doesn't wear dentures!!" Harrison called out amused. Turning back Harrison is delighted to hear Lucy's giggles turn into full blown laughter. Smiling to himself unknowingly Harrison sits down, staring at Lucy. Clearing his throat.

"hey."

"Hey" Lucy smirks.

"Lucy, i think this a start to an amazing friendship."

-

"Danny what in the world are you doing?" Amanda asked curiosly. Shushing her, he motions for her to come closer towards the door. As Amanda catches on to the conversation. Her and Daniel both stare at each other with cat-like grins.

"Reminds me of the good old days, don't it?" Daniel jokes with a horrible western accent. Amanda smile grows even bigger.

"Why it does, sheriff." She says as they burst into laughter.