TO SEE WITHOUT SEEING

"Favourite colour?"

"I miss green the most, what yours. Don't tell me its something unoriginal like black?" Harrison's face flushes a deep red as he coughs awkwardly to get rid of it.

"Oh my goodness, no way...I was right!" Lucy smiles amused. Harrison's face flushes even more, but his eyes stayed trained on the beauty in front of him. As if in a trance he's snapped out of his daze when Lucy laughs.

"What? No! And for the record black is not unoriginal." Harrison stated.

"You know you're right, it's just generic." Lucy says making her laugh harder.

"You know you're right, It's just generic" Harrison taunted. Making Lucy pout.

"Harry!! I don't sound like that." Lucy childishly states. As Harrison smiles a charming smile as Lucy called him Harry. Harrison was never one for nick names, but when Lucy does it. It just feels right.

"What did you call me?" Harrison jokingly stated. Lucy fidgeted; she didn't mean to call him Harry. It just sort of came out. Even though it was an accident Lucy had to admit Harry did suit him.

"I-I um-" Harrison noticing her discomfort cuts her off.

"Lucy, its ok...I was only kidding. You can call me Harry whenever you want." Harrison smiles softly, causing Lucy to blush.

"Thanks Har-" Lucy was once again cut off as Amanda and Daniel walk into the room.

"Well, well, well...What do we have here?" Daniel taunted. As Harrison's phone rang. Saved by the phone Harrison praised.

"I have to get this." Harrison fled through the open bedroom doors.

"Your brother's nice, Danny." Lucy admitted a bit flustered.

"I bet he is...Lucy this is Amanda!" Daniel exclaimed.

"Down Boy!! You don't want to blow a gasket!!

"Me blow a gasket?-"

"Yeah you!-"

"More like you!"

"I got to go! Skype you later!" Lucy exclaimed feeling very awkward. It may have sounded like a fight, but it felt so intimate. Lucy was sure if she hadn't log off she'd be hearing very disturbing things. Too bad she didn't get to say good-bye to Harrison. Harrison. Lucy smiled.

-

"Hey! I'm ba- Oh My eyes!" Harrison exclaimed. He thought that stressful phone call he'd get to back and talk to Lucy some more, but as he opened the door...You could say I'd much rather be blind.

"Damn Harrison, haven't you heard of knocking?" Daniel exclaimed covering Amanda quickly. While Harrison still covered his eyes.

"You're not meant to be doing and extra physical activities with your le- wait! What happen to Lucy?" Harrison watched as Daniel cringed as he looked towards the computer.

"Umm...she logged off?" Daniel nervously replied.

"Before or after you guys did that!?" Harrison exclaimed pointing towards his brother and girlfriend. Daniel awkwardly started rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm not so sure..." Daniel admitted. Harrison sighed.

"I'll let you both get back to what you were doing, but after that Dan were going to have a talk. I am after all still your 'nurse', got it?" Harrison stared down his brother, as Amanda's flushed cheeks grew even redder.

"Got it...Go now. I have something more important than talking to you." Daniel huskily stated as he turned back to Amanda, who was now as red as a fire hydrant.

Harrison left annoyed, poor Lucy I hope she left before she saw anything. Lucy...Just her name brought a cheesy grin to Harrison's face.