1. (ABO Explained)

ok, so for those who don't know, ABO stand for Alpha Beta Omega. Betas are the majority of the population and everyone's beta before the differenciation that normally happens at around seven. 

AOs....to put it in the simplist way, A's the person on top. 

Only betas don't have this thing called pheromones and can't smell the pheromones purposely let out by A/Os. Every A and O's pheromones smell differnt.(eg wine or grapefruit or chocolate. believe me there are some nasty smelling ones.)

there's also a thing called a percentage of pheromone match, basically how much the two are suited for each other. This is based entirely on the quality of their pheromones.And on how it smells. So one would imagine winter dates and bananas don't go well when mixed together(smells like poop,literally.)

Talking about mixing, A s have this thing called suscepbility period when it's like they've got a major case of male periods and get sensitive, like a lot. They would literally fuck you while crying with hiccups just because they woke up and didn't see you as you were in the kitchen making breakfast. Oh yeah, they get lustful as well. great.

Then the Os get literally oestrums. Basically the entire time they'd just be as if they'd been drugged and would literally beg their alpha(if they had one). They become weak as well,so it's really easy for them to get raped by powerful alphas if they had their oestrum suddenly and in a not-so-suitable situation.

Both oestrums and susceps last a couple of days like an extremely short period. During which neither A or O would be able to control their pheromones. Oh and A's get turned on by nice smelling O pheromones really easily, especially in their susceps, vice versa for Os.

So for the lonely potatoes- i mean single A/Os, they use Inhibitors during the special times to control their wild pheromones by injecting the thing in their neck.Also another time when AO pheromones go haywire is during the time when----------well you know what i mean.

As can also mark their O permanently if they decided they were going to only be each others'. A would inject a sample of his own pheromone into O's neck by biting them. that sample would be a lot if it's a permanent mark.

This is totally unfair on O's as it only works on them.

So I think that's probably it, I'll add things on later.