Chapter 2:

"Ava it's time to go, are you ready?" Asked Renee on the other side of the sixteen year olds door. Ava was in the same grade as Bella making her a junior in high school, but her birthday was late in the year so she was younger than most juniors. 

Ava got up off her bed grabbing her pastel pink backpack, which was filled with pins, and doodles she had made with sharpie, and violin case before opening the door to following Renee outside where Bella and Phil were.

"I'm going to miss you both so much." Says Renee with a sad smile. After a short while Renee tapped Ava's shoulder making her turn towards her mother.

"Can you come here for a moment?" She asks and Ava nods following her mother away from Bella and Phil.

"I wanted to give you something before you left." She says, as she pulls out a pink sketchbook with Ava's name on the bottom right corner in beautiful gold lettering from the drivers seat of the car. 

Ava always wondered why her mother insisted on getting her everything with her name on it. But she decided not to question it so she didn't accidentally hurt her mothers' feelings. Ava takes the sketchbook into her small ring covered fingers and looks over it.

"Thank you." She says with her soft voice as she runs her fingers over her name.

"You're welcome Ava." Says Renee smiling, Ava then puts the sketchbook into her backpack and then gives her mom a very quick hug. She wasn't too fond of physical touch so she liked to keep it to a minimum but she wanted to show Renee just how grateful she was to her.

They headed back to Bella and Phil who were still standing awkwardly not knowing what to say to one another. Renee had married Phil who was a baseball player. She was going to travel around with him and Bella thought it best if she instead went to live with her dad who was living in Forks Washington. 

Ava just kind of went wherever Bella went since she really didn't mind where she went as long as she was with her sister. Unlike Bella she had never been to Forks, or she just couldn't remember ever going there. Bella had gone for a month ever summer since she was fourteen, but Renee was too scared of sending Ava away where she wasn't since she knew her best.

Charlie was always attached to the quiet girl and was sad to know she wasn't going to come to spend some time with him like Bella did. So when he got news that she was coming with Bella this time he was happy and scared all at the same time.

Renee drove them to the airport with Ava feeling slightly happy to know that she was going to get out of this heat soon. Bella had always liked the warmer weather, that's why she hated Forks. 

Ava on the other hand hated the heat, she much rather preferred the rain and clouds. She was looking forward to seeing the tall trees and how the weather changes from rainy to sunny at the blink of an eye.

"Bella." Renee said for the thousandth time before the two girls got on the plane.

"You don't have to do this." She said mostly looking at Ava. Renee was scared for her, she had always been there to take care of Ava and now she was going to go off on her own.

"I want to go." Says Bella, which was an obvious lie. She had always been a bad liar.

"Tell Charlie I said hi, and don't forget to give him that." Says Renee in a quieter voice when talking about the piece of paper that was tucked in the back pocket of Bella's jeans.

"I will." Reassures Bella before turning around.

"I'll see you soon, you can come home whenever you want. I'll come right back as soon as you need me." Says Renee again looking at Ava more than Bella.

"Don't worry about us mom." Says Bells before hugging her mom and heading off with Ava trailing behind her. They boarded the plan and then they were off to Forks.

------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Welcome back! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope to see you for the next one.