grocery shopping

"Babe! What are you doing?" Jaren stated quizzically.

  "Getting snacks what does it look like I'm doing!" John Sassed the younger man.

  Jaren just shook his head and kept on going to get the other things they had needed.

  'Okay so I have the eggs, milk, cream bread, some fruit, now I just need to get some jam and maybe I can pick up something for us for dinner tonight!' Jaren thought to himself as he strolled the isles with the shopping cart.

  Right as an idea for what to have for dinner popped into Jaren's head he realised his boyfriend was still nowhere to be seen. He had continued strolling the isles until he had made his way back to the snacks. This being when he had of course finally found his boyfriend picking out snacks.

  "What's taking you so long over here babe?" Jaren questioned starling John as jaren wraps his arms around his torso.

  "All these snacks look so good I cant decide what to get." John said while sighing.

  "How about you grab a bag of each of our favourite flavors of chips and then go grab a stuffed crust pizza and then we can go home and have a movie night hm?" Jaren suggested.

  "Sounds perfect!" John replied and with that they were off.