A Nice Morning

Hello! this is my first story so wish me luck! :3

A/Ns, POV changes

A Long Day-

Dekus POV

I woke up to the sound of thunder just barely missing the backyard. I jumped and sat up. I looked around my clean, plain room. Underneath the thousands of all might posters, the walls were snow white that met with a red carpet floor. There was a large brown shelf, also hidden with All Might merch, next to a small closet. I then looked next to my bed at the yellow desk, with a few All Might comics/magazines and a lamp. I looked to the other side and out my window. I saw lightning which made me flinch. I sighed a laid back down, eventually closing my eyes in attempt of sleep. I got around 3 minutes of sleep before waking up again. "Ugh, i'm starving.." I mumbled and got up. I went into the kitchen and looked for something to eat. I searched the cabinets and then the fridge. I noticed the time on the stove read '2:03 am' and sighed. I kept searching before settling for some doritos and a water. I heard another thunder and jumped, almost dropping the chips. Then ran upstairs and into my room. I sat on my bed and turned on my phone to see 4 unread messages from none other than Shoto Todoroki, my crush. I've liked him since the day we met, in 6th grade.

Flashback

"Midoriya.."

"Midoriya?"

"Midoriya!"

I jumped and looked up. I saw a young boy about my age, two colored eyes, his hair..one side was red..the other side white? He had a light red scar on his one eye. Was that a bruise? Something his quirk did? I wonder...He looked kind of cute though. No, not cute...he's like...hot? Wait! What am I thinking?! He is a boy! I am a boy! Boys can't think other boys are hot! Or...can they? No! Bu- "Are you okay?" He asked. I realized I was staring and turned my head the other way, blushing a little. "Y-yeah, I'm f-fine!" I stuttered out. "If you say so, i'm Todoroki by the way. Shoto Todoroki." I looked back up and gasped. "E-endeavor! You're Endeavors son, right?!" He looked down, "Is this what i'm gonna be known for? Endeavor's son?" "O-oh sorry, um, I guess you don't like him?" He shook his head. Right before I was going to ask why the bell rang. It startled us a lot. "Oh, well there's the bell! See you later, Todoroki-Kun!" "Goodbye Midoriya"

End of Flashback

I smiled and laughed a little. I love that memory. I opened the messages, "Um, Hello midoriya?" "Sorry for texting you this late but I cant sleep, if youre awake maybe we could text for a bit?" "It's fine if you don't want to though!" "Sorry for bothering you.." I quickly texted him " I'm awake! And sure we can talk." I laid down and continued to eat the chips. "Okay. ^^"

Texting-

Midoriya- Todoroki-

So what did you wanna talk about?

Hmm..let's play truth or dare!

Okie, t or d

D

hmm... I dare you to....buy a Elsa dress! ^^

I-

I already have one...

3rd POV (Not texting)

They texted for a few hours before Todoroki fell asleep. Deku stared at the ceiling for a bit. He thought about how much he loved Todoroki, how he might never like him back. Deku forgot about his water right next to him and accidentally hit it. "Shit!" Water spilled all over the floor. The greenette spent a few minutes cleaning it up. Then he laid back down and zoned out. The greenette thought about Todoroki for a hour or two then fell asleep. Later, the clock read '8:00'. Deku was still sleeping peacefully, although the storm from last night had made the scene unpeaceful. He heard a knock on his door, then his door opening. He didn't pay much attention to it or who it might be so he stayed asleep.