11

At night~
The trusted warrior friend of the crown Prince jumped on his horse. He glanced at the northern regions map again before pulling the rope of his horse, causing it to run.

He starts driving to the place by the location of the map. It was confusing but he managed to go there.

As his Prince Friend's statement, he saw a hill, along a shower which caused a river.

There are rocks every where. All of them are sparkling. He looked everywhere and his gaze fixed on a figure sitting on a huge rock.

He is throwing pebbles on the river.
Jimin walks to the figure. As his footsteps got nearer, the figure look at him. The figure stands up.

Jimin glanced at the figure. It's a little boy like his friend told him. His face is glowing. He looks up to find the source of light and saw the moon. It's not a full moon but kind of similar. Tomorrow or the Saturday will be the full moon for sure.

"Do you need something?" The boy asks.
Jimin made sure to match every details of him said by the crown prince before handing him the envelope where the important letter is neatly kept.

The boy give Jimin a puzzled look before ripping the royal wax seal. He pulls out the paper.

He looks at it carefully but can't understand it's meaning.
To be more specific, he can't read the letter.

Taehyung take a glance at jimin and on the paper again.
,,is that an important letter? Is it meant to be secret? It must be. It was sealed with the royal wax. Then I can't let this man to read it for me. But I need to know,,,, taehyung thought.

"Who gave this letter to you?" Tae asks.
"The crown prince himself," jimin replies.
He (jimin) can't understand what business the crown prince has with these little boy.

"Is something going on in the palace? Which I might not know?" Tae asks again.
Jimin thought for a second. It's the princess's marriage. Everyone knows about it. What else? The crown prince is going to the kingdom of silla.
"The crown prince is out of the town,"
Jimin replies.

"That's not my business," Taehyung mumbles.
"Read this for me," Taehyung hands the paper to Jimin.

"I am sorry. I am illiterate," jimin bows.
"WHAT? You can't read? Then what do you do to make a living?" Taehyung asks him in disbelief.

"I am an warrior. I don't need to study to make a living," Jimin replies.

"Then take this back," Taehyung hands the paper to Jimin,
"His Highness said you must read it. It's important," Jimin says.

"But I can't read it. I only know Mandarin, sorry," Taehyung says. He was about to toss the paper but he neatly folds it and kept in in his coats pocket.

He was about to walk away but stops.
"Where is y/n? How is she?" Taehyung asks.

"That's not how you should greet a princess, little boy," Jimin says.

"I am a prince too," Taehyung says.
Jimin chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah you are, when I was in your age, it was my dream too," he jokes.

Taehyung decided to not fight back. Jimin is not his citizen.

"What's in your hand?'" Taehyung asks as he glanced at jimins hand, where the map is.

"Oh, it's a map from the palace to here, who knew you will be in a jungle. I skipped my sleep to hand a letter to an illiterate boy," jimin jokes.

"Can I have the map?" Taehyung asks.

"Sure," jimin hands him.

Taehyung kept it inside his pocket.
"Bye, I gotta go, the sun is rising," Taehyung says and walks to the mountain. He slides a rock and opens a cave. He walks inside.

Jimin was looking at the whole process while standing there.
Did he joke a vampire? He didn't knew, he just peed on his pant.

And Taehyung on the otherhand, goes inside the cave. He starts passing the stairs which leading him in his country, "The Kingdom of Hades,"
As he reached there, it was a busy evening. Every vampires are walking busily. But everyone bowed him. He walks straight to his palace. He was greeted by his mom, the vampire Queen,

"Son, how was your date?" She asks and signs the maids inside to with water.

"She didn't come," Tae says doomed.
His mom wipes the muds from his arms, foot,

"When will you propose her to marry? Your adolescent is coming soon, remember? Saturday is the full moon. Today was Thursday," his mom says and starts cleaning his face.

"Then I will be an Adult Vampire, right?" Taehyung says.

"Yes, on the full moon day time, earth's evening to dawn. But so it will be a lot pain. You will not be able to drink or eat during that time. Your whole body will burn like a fire and you will become too weak," his mom says.

"But the pain will vanish when you will wake up with fangs, big nails," his mom smiles at him
He smiles back.

"Let me see these pretty baby teeth," His mom says.

He smiles widely to show her his teeth,
"Show them to your girlfriend too, she will miss the baby you," his mom says again.

"Mom, I forgot to tell you, after Saturday, i will be an adult. Then can I marry y/n? Her dad arranged a forced marriage for her. I don't want her to marry another man," Tae says.

"Taehyung, did you ever kissed her?" His mom asks making Taehyung caught off guard.

He blushed hard.
"I will take you red cheeks as yes, if a vampire give his first kiss to a human then they will be together no matter what. If it's in this life or next life," his mom says.

"But if her parent forcefully marry her to someone else?"

"Your father kissed me when I was Mrs. Lee, Lee Dong Wook was my husband. I had Lee Jong Suk in my belly," his mom stops."You don't need to worry, human's marriages are weak than vampires. she will be the Queen for sure," his mom says.

"You sure?" Tae asks.

His mother nods.
"Mom, do you regret marrying dad?" He asks his mom suddenly.

"No, why would I? I loved him. That's why we marry. He was there for me on my hard times."

"Don't you have any leftover feelings for your old family?" He asks again.
"No, Tae. Lee Dong Wook was a Demon. He forcefully married me and get Lee jong Suk in my belly. Your Father saved me from him and accepted Lee Jong Suk. But Jong Suk betrayed us with his father. I don't have feelings for them. They brings me night mares," she stops.

Taehyung made an "O" face.
"Give those dirty clothes of yours. I shall wash them," his mom says to change the topic.

She still feels scared to think about her ex after what he have done to her, verbally, mentally and physically.

"You don't need to, I will wash them," tae says.

"We both know you are lying," Tae's mom says and takes his clothes from him by vampire power making him naked.

"MOM, I AM GROWING UP. CAN'T YOU STOP IT?" Taehyung shouts from his room but his mom already left the room by teleportation.

She chuckles. She takes them to the washroom. She loves to work for her family.