Two heros one kid

Izuku POV

What just happened!!

I was hiding in a nearby alleyway after escaping from Eraser. I was able to get one last glance at him before I left he looked concerned. Did he see what I saw, or was what I saw what he was seeing?!, and why did I freak out like that!? I thought I had things under control! Was I scared? I've felt fear to many times to be mistaking this for fear and it turns out it's an entirely different emotion! But why!, why was I scared!?

Was it because it looked like he cared?..
Have I been abused and neglected for so long the thought of being cared for scares me!? After all, humans tend to stray away from things unfamiliar to them..

So... I'm scared of people caring about me? What about love? How would I react to affection? Is this... Bad?.. What do I mean is it bad of course it's bad!!

What happened today can't happen again!!

Aizawa POV

What just happened!? What did he do? The police said they were pretty sure his quirk had something to do with electricity!, not singing!

He looked and sounded really young how can the police department possibly think he's in his late twenties!

Most importantly he is or was abused and bullied. Stuff like that can cause a lot of damage to a person especially a kid his age!, which from what I can tell is about thirteen or fourteen which is super young! Especially to be doing things like this!

I need to go home, I'm tired anyway...

Izuku POV

I was on my way home still in my costume when I discovered Eraserhead wasn't the only one patrolling tonight.

It appears Endeavor and his youngest son are also out tonight... Looking for me..

Before I could do anything Endeavor spotted me and started charging at me.

I took out my "Extedo-pole" as I've named it and pressed a button so it would suddenly extend towards the ground launching me in the air so I could temporarily escape onto a nearby rooftop.

"Hey, what the heckidy heckeroo mud on my shoe man!! You can't just go attacking people like that without warni- well you can,.. but you shouldn't!" I continued my outburst "especially people like me who are trying to help!.. Listen it may be illegal, but I've saved people!"

"I don't care!! Get down here and fight me you villain!" He said. Something snapped in me I felt an emotion I hadn't felt in a very long time if I've ever felt it at all before this. Anger... Even though it had been decades since I've felt this emotion I knew from Kacchan that it was dangerous...

Why am I angry? It's true I am a villain I steal, lie I've killed I am a villain...

I ignored it.

"You know, you just made me very angry... And trust me.. It's very hard to make me angry.." Even I could tell almost everything about my aura and General vibe had changed. It was scary...

"I don't care how you feel stupid brat!!!"
He shouted at me. A smirk grew on my face "another thing about me!, I hate being yelled at."

And so I started singing for the second time that day...

While singing I used my Extendo-pole to get back down as well as a kind of bat in a way, to hit Endeavour with. I can tell it hurt.

He tried to shout at me but every time he opened his mouth no sound came out. I couldn't help but smile at his face.

I had forgotten about his son until he spoke "you probably shouldn't get him riled up like that" "actually that's the point, to get him riled up and all that, people do reckless or stupid things when they let their emotions get the best of them." Just as I said that Endeavor came charging at me blindly punching at me I knocked him out and got out of my fighting stance as the song ended.

Then my feet froze in place and a voice came from behind me "you know just because I'm talking to you so casually doesn't mean I'm not a threat" I grinned and broke the ice with my pole freeing myself. "You're younger than people think aren't you," he said, I giggled "that would be correct" I turned around and he ran towards me. I held up my pole in defense and he grabbed it pushing me to the ground on my back my arms still straightened using the pole to keep him away from me until I got an idea.

Todoroki POV

I had the small vigilante who happens to be quite young probably about my age pined. His back facing the ground he had his arms straightened until he suddenly bent his arms so that I was an uncomfortable distance from him, actually there was almost no distance between us. Then he kissed me it was quick but soft. He flipped us over so I was the one on the ground. Then he got off of me and pointed the end of his weapon at me but he seemed.. Different...

"Um- sorry" his voice was quieter than before he wasn't looking me in the face he seemed really nervous. "Why are you acting differently now," I asked blankly as I usually do. "I broke character" he mumbled just loud enough so I could hear though just barely. "I don't do acting or anything but when I put on this costume my brain seems to automatically go in that direction," he said after seeing my confusion "I see," I said showing I understand. "Anyway, what were you sorry for?" I asked as I remembered his apology. "Oh um- sor- sorry for kissing you." "Oh it's fine" I replied. Though it didn't feel right like he should have apologized even though he did technically kiss me without consent. I decided I would come back to the feeling later.

His new nervous act is kind of cute. Then he started panicking, breathing heavily and shaking violently. The heavy breathing got faster and faster until he got light-headed and fell to the ground from dizziness, the breathing regained it's speed though, he curled up in a ball and hugged his knees. He was having a panic attack he seemed to have forgotten how to speak and started doing sign language instead.

I tried to comfort him but I had never delt with a panic attack before despite all me and my family's trauma and he screamed "no!" When I tried to get close and so I backed away then he started singing again as he did before except a different song.

Afterward, he passed out probably both from exhaustion and just plain tiredness. I wanted to respect his privacy but curiosity got the better of me and I removed his mask and hood he was cute and his hair was really fluffy, I could feel myself heat up. He started to wake up eventually so I left and went home with, My "father."

Izuku POV

By the time I woke up it was almost sunrise. I went home and went over what happened today it was a lot.