Colleen

Third Person's POV

Y/n woke up in the sound of your alarm clock and a massive head ace.. There's alot cans of beer on the ground and colleen fell on the bed.. it was a mess on your room..

You went to the bathroom and wash your face as you saw your face was a mess the make up last night was still there.. your head hurts so much.. so you took some meds in the cabinet and took pain killers..

You saw colleen she's already awake but still out of her sense you know she's confuse for a moment as she looks at you with a blank face..

You pick all the can of beer on the ground and put it in a plastic bag... And throw it at the trash can on the corner of your computer table.. you fixed your bed before you went down..

Your head is still hurting so you decided to make coffee.. colleen on the other hand went down your room she's still in silent.. remebering what happened last night.. how she got to your house

"Want some coffee??.." you asked her and she just nodded as reply.. while making coffee you remember what happened last night

Before you got home you bought 10 cans of beers with you at the near 7/11 .. you want to get things out of your head as you know this will make you forget in a short period of time.. so you need to get drunk..

Colleen on the other hand was on the back and your figuring out how would you get her to your room.. your tried to wake her up.. and she did but it was harder then you thought..

When you accomplish to get her out of the car inside your house.. it was easy but when your about to go up stairs she started to lie down the on the groun..

"Colleen.. come on!!.. stand up." You said but she's still not doing so.. you gave up and sat down for a while tonight was so tiring..

Your physically, mentally and emotionally exhausted.. tears began to fall from your cheeks... you tried so hard to stop yourself from crying but then.. as you keep to stop yourself your making yourself cry even more

"Why am i even crying..*sobs* please stop." You said to your self but i wasn't enough to stop those tears from falling..

You felt someone hug you and you know that's colleen.. you stop crying.. and whiped your tears you can't see her face cause she's hugging you from behind.. so you faced her as you saw she's crying too

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you.. i guess I'm capable of giving everyone a hard time." She said and you were shocked to hear those words.. as you tried to comfort her

"No.. colleen what are you saying." You said to her but she keeps on sobbing.. you hug her as you saw her break in tears..

Colleen was one of those you know are not great at hiding but for those who doesn't know her more.. she's a like a sun shine keeps everyone smiling.. and your the only one see this other side of her...

It hurts to see her because you know you've been like this before.. Thats why you hate crying.. and keeps on holding it back.. because once you cry you'll broke again.. and it will be hard for you to pick up the pieces cause before you know it.. it will be all gone..

"I hate my self.. why can't i be just the way they wanted!??.. I'm so tired being someone they wanted me to be.." she said as she hugs you even tighter to her..

"I'm done.. of being someone else.. i want to be me.. but how can i be me if everyone around me will hate me." She said.. you pat her back making sure she feels love once again..

"I don't want this anymore.. I'm tired of pleasing everyone.. Y/n.. I'm do tired." You whiped her tears with your hands.. and see her like this hurt your heart.. it's so.. so heartbreaking..

"And I hate to see you heart break."

"I hate to see your Eyes get darker as."

"they close but I've been there before."

If you had enough then stop.. you have your own mind to say what you want.. Don't let them control you." You said making her look at you.. as you whiped her tears fall once again

"Your still the colleen i know.. your stronger then this.. if your feeling control once again.. remove the wires." You gave a smile and after minutes of crying she stop.. and you help her went up stairs.. you and her drink the cans of beers on your room and talk about childhood memory

"Here's your Coffee colleen.. this is pain killers make sure to drink that. " you gave her the coffee and the meds for her hang over as you went up stairs to get ready for work..

Today your meeting a client today and your going to finish the paper work you left yesterday day.. you wore white shirt and a black sweat pants partner with white sneakers.. to keep it simple..

You saw colleen on the living room watching Tv with bags of chips with her.. you got your bag and went to her direction

"I'm going to work and don't try to mess my the whole house down.. and just order something for lunch." You said but she's just focus watching Steven Universe..

You didn't bother to get her reply cause she was too busy watching.. so you just left a note at the kitchen stool as you left the house..

Since your about 15 mins late to work.. you know your aunt is waiting for you outside the shop cause.. There's flower meant to be deliver today.. and that was your work but then you said your gonna be late so Rachel took the Job for you..

As you went to the shop.. you aunt was fixing the boquet of flowers on the table.."Morning..." You said as your aunt smiles at you.. you went inside the office cause you need to ready paper you needed for the client your meeting..

___________________________

Sorry for the short update i'm really bussy guys