1.

"Wake up...Wake up." Someone whispered in my ear. My eyes fluttered open and scanned my room, only to see no one was there. I immediately knew who it was. The girl in my head. I never knew her name or got to know her. I've grown to call her Ordinary -you know the opposite of what I am-. Crazy name, right? I had to figure out why was she in my head by myself. Apparently she's supposed to be my conscience. She doesn't tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing. She tells me what everyone is thinking. About me, of course. Whenever someone walks past me, looking at me she tells me their barbaric thoughts. Whenever I'm sitting at the dinner table with my sister and mother, or at a family gathering, or even just having a simple conversation with someone- it always seems as if they have something negative to say. Have you ever heard the saying, " Don't say anything if you don't have nothing nice to say." , or whatever it is? Of course you've heard it. Every parent tells their kid(s) that. I'm guessing that's why everyone always keep their thoughts in their head and I have I hear it from her.

I sat up on my plush pink and black zebra print bed. I was staring at the floor for about five minutes. After the great stare, I rubbed my hand down my face, removing a frizzy strip of pink hair that was in my mouth. I checked my iPhone 6s (my mother always feel bad for me,so she pacifies me). 6:37 it read. I let out a huge sigh and flipped the covers off of my body and winced because of the cold air. Of course me wearing only shorts and a tank top didn't help. I walked sluggishly into my bathroom and did my hygiene. At least people aren't thinking rudely of me when I'm in the shower. When I got done I went to search for clothes to wear. I didn't feel the need to get dressed up. What's the point if no one likes me anyways, ya' know? I just put on a costly jogging suit, also from my mother. I went back in the bathroom and did my makeup and tamed my hair for the day. I grabbed all the things I would need for a day or two and put it in my tote bag. You'd never know what could happen in the streets of Atlanta, especially at night.

I grabbed my overpriced tote and sprayed  perfume on me until I was content with the amount of the sweet aroma that was engulfing my body and finally walked out of my room closing and locking the door. I'm very over protective about my stuff, that I worked so hard for, so I lock my room everyday. Even though just my mom and sister are just in the house. You can never be so comfortable around people..even your own family. I jogged down the stairs and went into the kitchen, grabbing an apple. I sat in a chair at the island and got on my phone. 7:28 it read. I waited and waited... Where is she? She? My sister, that is. She's this over indulged girl who thinks she's the queen of us all. Tuh. That isn't all,either.

I plugged the aux cord into my phone and played my music, still waiting. I sung along as I waited for, Lo, taking in my surroundings. I saw a family was moving in next to me. It was a little early for them to be doing this now, but I guess it's better now then never. Something caught my eye though. A boy. He wasn't a man that was moving furniture into the house he was a boy. He could be no younger than 16 years old. He was a fine piece of meat, but of course I can't meet anyone's standards for a girlfriend. I knew this. The sun beamed brightly in my face causing me to get back in focus. No. I told myself, well Ordinary told me. He wouldn't want you. He'd be like all the others and you know that. Sadly, she's right. 

Lo finally got into the car, and I saw he was staring at me through my window. Maybe not me. Probably just my sister. She ruins everything for me. Even when I know there isn't a chance. I quickly pulled off. Heading to school.

"I don't believe it, when you say you're missing me It feels different, when you're kissing me
So what you sayin'? If you mean it tonight
Why you playing? You're being mean tonight
I don't believe it, when you say you missing me
It feels different, when you, when you're kissing me..."