Part 1: Who's This?

Today was the day before Benjamin (Ben) Gates, Riley Poole, Ian Howe, and they're crew go to the Arctic tomorrow. When Ben was in the apartment packing a few last-minute items, likewise with Ian who was in the same room as Ben. Once they were about done there was a knock at the door. Ben went over and opened the door. Meanwhile, he opened it, he saw Riley and a girl that resembled liked Riley but didn't recognize who she was. 

"Hey, Riley come on in, and you can come in as well," Ben says to the girl with wavy hair and glasses. 

"Hey, Riles," Ian said smiling while packing his bag.

"Hey, Ben, and Ian. This is my sister Rachel, my twin sister, and shocked me with a visit. Also-" Riley says sighing. "-I was wondering if Rachel can come with us to the trip we are gonna do." He states smiling at his sister.

"I'll think about it because you know, we don't need anyone else knowing about this you know? By the way, Benjamin Gates, call me Ben." Ben said shaking her hand smiling while Ian walks over.

"And I'm Ian Howe, please to meet you, Rachel," Ian spoke strolling back over to the table gathering things still. Rachel says quiet standing by Riley.

"Please Ben can she come? It'll be fun." Riley smiles while Rachel looks down.

"Sure, of course, she can Riley, I know Ian is okay with it, so sure she can. She can wear the outfit we bought that couldn't fit you, so I'm sure they will fit her nicely." Ben nods.

Rachel POV

"Hi Ben, nice to meet you, so what will we be doing or finding I guess?" I say tucking my hair behind my ears feeling nervous. It was weird meeting someone like Ben, he was sweet and kind.

"Nice to meet you too, we are finding Charlotte she's something I've been thinking of looking for a while and it's finally the day to go see." He says to me and looks at my brown eyes then looks back at the bag. 

"So it's a person I think?" I say feeling a little dumb questioning that.

"No, no she's a ship and I promise you she is going to be beautiful." He smiles looking at me.

"I've never heard of Charlotte or anything like this in general," I mumble feeling embarrassed because I don't understand anything he is talking about. 

"Don't worry sis, we are gonna go tomorrow and see the ship so don't worry about it," Riley says standing up from sitting and starts walking down the hall.

"Where are you going, Riles?" Ian asks watching my stupid brother go down the hall.

"Going to get my clothes that didn't fit me so my sister can try them on and I think they will fit her pretty well!" Riley yells across the hall and goes into the room getting the clothes. Ian nods while zipping up the bag, and I sit in a chair right by Ben.

"I was wondering where are you from?" Ben smiles again while I look out the window gazing off not paying attention. Ben looked at me and tapped my shoulder which I felt something was on me, so I jumped and almost slapped him but he dodged.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention," I mumble looking at the table and put my head on the table.

"Hey don't be, I understand when you gaze off and don't know who or what is around you." Ben chuckles.

"Um...okay, so what were you asking me?" I say taking my head off the table looking at him, but Riley comes back with the clothes before he could ask me.

"What took you so long Ri?" I ask grabbing my hair tie and putting my hair in a bun.

"Oh, it took me forever to find the clothes, can't find anything," Riley says rolling his eyes annoyed. 

"Oh boy, brother you can't discover anything, can't you? At least until you try your best, then you discover it." I say laughing, and so does Ben including Ian. But Riley didn't laugh.

"All of you shut up, Rachel just go try it on." My brother says trying not to keep the subject all about him. I stand up from my sit and ask Ben where the bathroom is.

Ben POV

Once I finished guiding her to the bathroom, I sat back down thinking since Rachel is now included it'll be enjoyable right? It will be. She is super soft, just so generous, and just is marvelous. And I understand she didn't mean to hit me because them ladies and they're dozing off, never pay attention. Well, it's delightful acknowledging someone like her. Shortly, as she appeared back toward the dining room I grinned once she stepped in.

"It fits you excellently Rachel, I'm happy that'll work out for you," I say and I see she flushed a little pink of embarrassment I'm pretty sure.

"Thanks, Ben, it does work out pretty good, it'll be fun." Rachel says and puts her hands on her cheeks feeling them be warm. "-Am I pink? Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Rachel rambles.

"Hey hey it's alright. Don't worry we all be embarrassed sometimes don't we?" Ian says  laughing. "-Well look at the time, it's pretty late, and we don't want to miss our trip don't we?" Ian puts his hand watch back in his pocket.

"Yeah we should get going let me go change." Rachel skips back to the bathroom then comes back out. 

"I'll keep it in my bag just so you don't forget, we'll see each other later." I say while Rachel nods and we all walk out while Ben stays in his apartment room.

Riley POV

I don't understand what's going on with my sister, but she's different around Ben. She probably is just happy about what the adventure is gonna be and see where it leads. i see them as pretty good friends throughout this whole thing. They already seem like it, we'll see were it leads.