my life

J texted me and asked for my adress we decided to meet at my house at 4. So i took a shower and got comfortable as soon as i got home then i got everything ready. Then the door bell rang OMG stay calm hes here. I got to the door we said hi and he sat down on the couch and we worked on the project for about an hour. Then we got bored and decided to take a break and just talk but once we started talking we couldnt stop. We talked about Everything we got to know each other better. I found out he dosent even like football he just plays because his dad makes him. Oh and he has a brother and sister there twins and there 5 years older than him so there 21. But anyway thats when my stomach made the biggest growl and he just laughed while i on the other hand was kinda embarassed. He said dont worry im hungry to so i checked the kitchen and of course theres no food because my moms never home. So he said why dont we go get something. I looked at the time and we realized it was 8 and we had talked for 3 whole hours. He laughed and said i guess when im with you time really does fly.

A/N ~Well heres another chapter i really would appricate if u guys read my book vote and tell everyone . And feel free to comment wat u think and if i should continue