PART TWO

S: please don't go....

Annika looked at him shocked. What does he want now? After treating her as nothing but a trash for three years ....what does he want now?

A: Oh...my ...god ...shivaay singh Oberoi ko please bolna bhi aata hain....interesting....by the way ... What do you want to say after doing all these things?, I am all ears you know....Tell me...what do you want to say? Remember...This is your last chance....if you let it go...then I will also give up on this relationship.

Shivaay didn't know what to say.... whatever she said is right. He hates her of course....he didn't try to see her innocence because he was sure that if he tries,, he will fall for her. He knows that she is a nice girl.... perfect for his family.... She is right....he could have rejected her but he didn't....he could have denied when his parents asked about his decision...but he didn't.....And now when everything is over .....  He is blaming her when he is the only person who needs to be blamed.

S: Ann..ika....   I don't know what to say....I don't know...

A: Then I am leaving...you still don't know what to say ...why shivaay....why don't you know anything? Why are you doing this....why...why...why.....

Annika asked as her eyes threatened to shower tears once again. Shivaay felt hurt when he saw her tears. He is responsible for her tears. He knows.

S: I ...I ....I ...AM SORR...Y....

Shivaay said looking straight into her eyes. She stood there shocked.....the words she always wanted to listen from him whenever he treated her like a trash...now he is saying this.....Annika felt happy ...but that's not enough....she can't be bought with these words...he needs to try hard to win her trust ....he should try hard. Annika is ready to give him a chance but all she needs from him is a promise that he will try to save this relationship as much as she does....

A: Do you mean it?

S: I do...I do Annika....I really do....I know it was my fault to blame you....I know you are compelled to take this decision now because of me.....I know everything happened because of me ....but still I blamed you...I blamed you because I wanted to take out my agony, frustrations and what not....but ...but I didn't think once about you....I know..that's my fault....I ...I am sorry Annika....I am sorry and I really mean it.....will you....will you give me and this relationship a second chance? You told me that you love me right! Will you help me fall in love with you ? I am not a man of words Annika ...so please tell me what should I do to earn your forgiveness? I will do the same.... I will try to love you...even if I can't love you in the same way I loved divya....

Shivaay said and wiped the tears away from his left cheek. Annika wanted to shout in happiness.... finally.... finally.....it's happening....her husband is ready to give a chance to their relationship....

A: you don't know how long I craved to hear these words.....you don't know what these words does to me....it's making me happy....but I need a promise from you shivaay.....that you will try hard to save this relationship.....till now I was the only one who tried to save this...but now...you must try....

S: I ..I promise Annika...I will try my best ....  If you ever feel like leaving me after that...I won't stop you...but I need this chance...one last chance.....

A: okay....Then .... Let's try our best to save our marriage....

Annika smiled through her tears. Shivaay badly wanted to wipe away those tears but he didn't do it....he needs time....some more time. Annika sensed his hesitation

A: you don't have to do that for me. I can wipe my tears my self. This time these tears are happy tears....till now...I cried for your love and acceptance ....now I am happy......one more thing shivaay..... Don't make me regret my decision....the decision of giving a second chance to you and this relationship. Okay?

Shivaay nodded his head and left from there taking the divorce paper in his hands. He tore it into pieces and threw in dustbin.

I will try hard....he said in his mind

How is it guys?????

Thank you so much for voting...thanks a lot❤️❤️❤️❤️