5°-After the fight

........" come on bitch hit me I just got here and I'm already tired of your shit like what the fuck did my sister do to you.....huh you know what it's cool I already beat the fuck out yo ass for that so come on let's fight you stupid ass hoe looking like Humpty Dumpty and a giraffe had a baby like what the fuck is that about anyways  come on hoe hit me let's fight you was talking all that shit let's fight I'm tired of yo shit and it's just my 3rd day here" " fuck your bitch and I just wanna let you know I'm about to fuck you shit up" " what you waiting for baby come on damn" tut probably like why the fuck don't you hit her by now well something you should always no before you fight a messy as whore is. 1 don't throw the first punch 2 get that shit on camera from beginning to end so they see she hit you first and well many people were recording by now so check you that one and last but most definitely not least 3 fuck that bitch up. Out of no where I felt a pussy ass punch to the face "bingo bitch you just fucked up" and with that I decked that bitch in her shit and hit on top of her and kept punching her people were trying to get me off her but nothing was working so I kept going this but was going to learn not to mess with Cassie Nomi Scott the fuck then some one finally got me off her but I was still close to her so I started to kick her in her ribs then I broke out there hold and pounced on that bitch like I was a lion that had just seen a zebra for the first time in 2weeks then they got me off her again but this time they started taking me outside but I kept punching and kicking but they wouldn't let go.

When they stopped they put me down and the second my feet hit the ground I started running  but they got me again "do that shit again and I'll put yo little ass in the trunk" ok so I still have no idea who this is but the raspy ass voice let me just say 💦🌊💦 like damn when they put me I just turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was AG and I was low key surprised because she usually has a sweet and gentle voice but I'm not complaining. When she unlocked the doors she got so I started to walk away but she called my name and sounded pissed so I just turned around and got In the car "what the fuck do you want" she ignored me "helllooooo" she ignored me " um stupid bitch" and guess what she did ...... ignored me. At this point I busted shut up cause I was not in the mood.

When we got to a house I'm assuming was hers we got out she unlocked the door and let me go in first. When she came in she locked the door and sat on the couch and just stared at the door wall. After a few seconds she said something "what the fuck were you thinking" I looked at this bitch like she was stupid and said "fuck you mean what was I thinking. Actually you wanna know what I was thinking I was thinking that bitch had already ducked with me so I was gonna fuck with her and she was fucking with my sister so yeah" she looked at me like I was stupid and in a flash she had her hand around my trait and my back against a wall "raise to voice at me like that again and see what happens" "fuck you" and with that
Her free hand went in my pants and started rubbing my clit over my panties I gasped out of pleasure and surprise "what was that baby I ain't hear you could you say that again" she stopped rubbing and like i said before I'm a brat so I started to say "fuuuuuck" I stared but it turned into a moan that's what I thought she said as she picked me up by my thighs and took me upstairs to her room as we kissed roughly.

When we got in there she threw me on the and by the looks on her I take back everything I said about her being sweet and gentle. She pulled my legs so that my ass was at the edge of the bed then she bent do n and kissed me roughly when she stopped she pulled my shirt off and just stared I usallay like to feel sexy so I where lace underwear and bras this is what I was wearing today

 She pulled my legs so that my ass was at the edge of the bed then she bent do n and kissed me roughly when she stopped she pulled my shirt off and just stared I usallay like to feel sexy so I where lace underwear and bras this is what I was weari...

and well if you can't tell it's see through yeah at the point I was a water fall and she didn't help when she......

"Damn that was great" AG said
Nah I'm kidding but this TBC so yeah hope you enjoyed and will update soon